episode -2

Y/m : MIN Y/N GET UP YOU WILL GET LATE ....

her mom snatched the pillow....but she being sleepy head doesn't even budge ...

Her mom took a glass of water and throw at her ... making her flinch and wake . ..

Y/n : FLOOD ...FLOOD RUN -

she stops as she saw her mom standing there glaring at her ..

Y/m : It's already 9:30 you have interview at 10:15 ... .

Y/n : What,why didn't you wake me up ??

Y/m : i am waking you since half an hour you sloth ..now get up and come downstairs...

She said and left ..

Y/n : aishh just get ready fast Min y/n ..you can't miss this chan- ahhhh

She groan as she fell from bed as her feet get tangled in blanket ....

Y/n : what a bad start...

She said and run towards washroom....
And after 20 minutes she  run downstairs and pick up a glass of juice and bid bye to her mom...

OOTD:

She quickly reach the kim enterprises

Y/n : thank god i am on time ... She huff and stop to catch her breath

She went towards reception....

Y/n : hello i am min y/n ..i am here for interview...

Receptions: ohh ok .. you can go on 3 rd floor and show this file to Mr Kim seojkin...

She nodded ...she went towards elevator while talking to herself

Y/n : just let me pass the interview...i will go to Canada then after taking experience... I will build my own company in Canada... MIN ENTERPRISES....

She is so into herself that she didn't notice that her heel got stuck in elevator and floor gap .. making her fall down...she quickly grab the nearby person inorder to protect herself but that man also lost his balance as he was also on call and sudden pull make him loose his balance....and that man is none other than kim taehyung....

As they fall down ...there lips crashed with eachother making there eyes widened..... Y/n quickly push him ...

Taehyung  AND Y/N : WHAT THE HELL

Taehyung  AND Y/N : WHAT THE HELL ... ??

taehyung: how dare you to kiss me ??

Y/n : who said i kiss you ?? I just hold you for support as i was going to fall down ...but you are the one who hover above me ....

She said while wiping her lips....

Taehyung : i know you did this on purpose.

Y/n scoff and said ...

Y/n : listen Mr i will better kiss a cactus and get hurt rather than kissing a man like you ...who doesn't know how to talk with women...

Taehyung : you -

Y/n : Shut up... listen i don't wanna mess my mood ..

She said and went out as elevator door opens ...

Taehyung: Crazy girl ...

After 2 HOURS

Mr Kim seojkin : Miss y/n you are selected at secretary post ...

Y/n : thanku so much Mr kim ..well I was sure nobody will refuse a talented girl like me ...

Jin laugh and said

Jin : i like your attitude...

Y/n : so sir when will we go to Canada??

Jin : why will you go to Canada?

Y/n : i am your secretary...na so i will also go Canada

Jin : no y/n you are not my secretary,you are my cousin secretary
Kim taehyung...he was busy that's why i took interview...

She internally cried as her dreams got broke 💔....

Jin : come  follow me ..i will take you to him

Y/n nodded and went behind him

In front of taehyung cabin...

Jin : you wait outside,i will call you after sometime...she nodded

Jin went inside and saw taehyung working

Jin : tae i final your secretary after 2 hrs of hardwork...phew how dedicated i am  ...

TAEHYUNG: yaa thanks hyung ...i am obliged to you ...

Jin : well all girls were attention seeker and it seems like they come here to seduce ..but one girl is there her qualification is also good but she is new ...but i guess she will be a good secretary...

Taehyung: who is she ??

Jin : let me call her ...Miss y/n ..

Taehyung look as the door open ...but his eyes widened seeing her where as y/n was also shocked......

Y/n in mind : Ohh god don't tell me he is the kim taehyung...👁️👄👁️ Hasjhsuwhshsjsjshshhsbn y/n YOU ARE LITERALLY BORN WITHOUT ZIPPER ON YOUR MOUTH....

She is literally cursing herself in 726282 languages....

************************************

To be continued....

Here is episode -2 ... Hope you all liked it if you do please VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺✋...and if there is any spelling mistake please ignore it as i am editing this chapter while travelling.🤍🤍..

I will post next episode as soon as possible 💫💫