season 2 episode 19

After one week

Yn pov

Finally Today was the day i waited for Years but i don't know why today i don't wanna go outside.... Why i am being weak ? In all these years i struggle and face problems alone ..so why today only his presence making me weak .. i wipe my tears which were making me feel . No i can't be weak now i can't just .... I wipe my tears and get ready for award ceremony ...

As i get ready i went downstairs only to see Daisy ready and eunwoo in his casual clothes...

" Wow yn you are looking so hot and beautiful ...thank god you didn't choose modelling as your career otherwise you will destroy all model's career"  Daisy spoke making her chuckled

" Thanku so much ...what about you ?? You are not ready?? " I asked eunwoo

" Actually senior psychologist preponed my patient appointment so i need to go there .i am so sorry but don't worry i will see you on telivision and cheer for you " he said making me nod

" Fine fine i won't stop you i know patients are you family " i said and he hugged me and said " all the best "  and went away.

Honestly jia also wanted to come but i send her school as at any cost i don't want her to encounter taehyung...

" Let's go " i said to Daisy but she spoke

"Are you ready?" She asked making me nod my head.

Soon we reach venue and went to our assigned seats ... There were many faces but not the one which made my life like this ....

TAEHYUNG POV

this is the first time i arrived earlier in award function...my heart is beating crazily and finding her who is the reason of my this heart condition.... But the hall was full crowded... Many girls come and try to introduce me but not the one whom i am finding...
Suddenly i got jungkook call i excused myself and went to backside where people were less as well as noise ....

Yn pov

Me and Daisy were talking not until we both heard a voice ...

" I am glad to see you both after so long " we both look up only to find jimin standing there with his smile ..

I also smile back ofcourse i don't have any reason to be upset with him .

" How are you ?? " I asked him making him smile sadly

" I was not good but after seeing you guys i m feeling better" he said looking at Daisy ....

" I guess i need to use restroom...you guys talk until i come back " i said and about to go but jimin hold my hand and said something which drained all warmth and smile from my face which was there a moment ago

" Won't you ask me where is taehyung??" He asked looking at me

" I have nothing to do with him " i said and leave from there