season 2 ep 22

" why are you behaving like this Daisy? ... I really miss you . Trust me i never feel that much uneasiness by someone absence but your absence made me feel such a pain which i can't tell in pain ... I love you but as a best friend...just stay like this why are you making things complicated ?? " Jimin spoke

" Seriously jimin ... I already told you from starting I love you ... Every moment I spend with you is because of the feeling of love not because of friendship...and you know what you yourself don't know what you feel ...the feelings you told me are clearly telling I am more than friend for you . It's just you don't want to accept or you don't realised your feelings so sort your own feelings not try to manipulate my feelings and even if you don't want to love me back that's fine but stop expecting me to change my feelings for you and stay near you just because you feel good with my presence...I am not a toy . I have my own feelings and staying near you .. it would be impossible for me to move on ..so stop it ...

Daisy standup and about to go but jimin hold her hands ...

" Move on " .... Are you trying to move on from me ?? Jimin asked

" So what you want me to do ... torture myself staying near you and wait for you to realise your feelings..?? Even if  in these 7 years you didn't realise your feelings...so now I loose my all hope ..but you know what's it's  more good atleast I don't have to bare this torture and stay near you hoping you would accept my love one day ... My love is not selfless jimin . My love is selfish because i want your love in return it because I also deserve love ..... "

Daisy spoke finally letting out tears

" staying near me is just a torture for you ... ?? Fine then don't need to bare the weight of torture.... I am leaving... I will not beg you to be my bestfriend again and as you said feelings can't be forced...so ofc i also can't force my friendship on you "

Saying this jimin leave before paying bill .....

Daisy also went inside...she can't bare the stare of public who is looking at them ....

She went inside her car and again burst into tears ...

Daisy pov

From childhood till now ...one feeling I carve for is love . My parents were too busy in making money settling buisness they never gave me that much care .... efforts which i deserve and they just told me we need money to survive in this world and i become a money making machine.... Not until i encounter yn ,lily , taehyung, jungkook,jimin ...the first group who made me realise that emotions are much more valuable then money .... Money can help us to buy luxurious things but comfort is only with our loved ones ....i still remember when i bumped into jimin first time ...he was looking so cute ..... At that time i forgot everything what my parents told me marry rich guy ....an owner of a firm .... Where as jimin was just a spoilt brat that time still i fell in love at first sight.... He is successful now but the moment I fell in love with him is his mischievous teasing.... Though at first he used to tease taehyung and yn as couple but I used to feel blush on my cheeks .... His every action which i usually found silly but when he did these silly things it becomes adorable to me ...... He is the first man whom i love ... I know I did many mistakes in my life because that's what I taught by my parents that world is hands of rich .... that's when i first met taehyung i tried to make him mine not because I love him it's because that's what my mother told me ... being rich could solve every problem...even if some day you can't earn he will feed you .... But when I met jimin all those theories changed .....

I wipe my tears....but not effective because new tears are appearing in my eyes ......

He just want me to be near him as a friend because he think he can't leave me and my friendship...But what  about me ?? Staying near him will give me more memories and made me fall for him more when he clearly said he only wants me as bestfriend.... I don't want to hurt my feelings anymore... that's why I chose to be selfish.... doesn't matter whole life people think me bad so whats new ....