episode -4

Y/n : i-i am sorry..i was just in hurry..

Jimin : ohh that's totally fine

Jimin : ohh that's totally fine .... don't be so formal..you can call me jimin ..

Y/n : oh ok jimin

Taehyung: if you both are done with introduction...can you both continue with your buisness

Y/n look at him and she feel goosebumps due to his gaze ...

Y/n : Mr Kim i know i am beautiful if you want my autograph and my photo just tell me

Y/n : Mr Kim i know i am beautiful if you want my autograph and my photo just tell me ..... don't hurt your eyes by glaring at me ....

She said and went out ...

Jimin : woahhh she is savage dude ....

Taehyung: she is just full of herself...

Jimin:  maybe but i guess you are full of her thoughts...

Taehyung throw the file at him ..

Jimin : oww this is how you welcome your friend...

Taehyung : what brings you here ??

Jimin: dad kick me out saying i am doing nothing at company....so he asked me to learn how to be perfect CEO ...so i came here ... will you teach me ??

Taehyung: i can't give you job ...

Jimin: yaah kim taehyung who wants job ...i am saying let me stay here and watch you and learn how to be a PERFECT CEO ...

taehyung: fine ...

Jimin : Thanks bro ...ok byee

Taehyung: didn't you said you want to learn ...

Jimin: after a coffee..he wink and left

Taehyung  calls y/n ...

Taehyung: Miss y/n in my cabin now ..

He hung up the call ....

Y/n : yes sir ...

Taehyung: since you are my secretary there are some rules you need to follow...

Y/n : what are the rules ...??

Taehyung: RULE NO 1 : you will come at 7:00 am .. before me
Rule -2 : Correct at 12 pm i want my coffee on table.. neither one sec late nor early..
Rule 3 : you have to accompany to my all meetings..
Rule 4-

Y/n : sir actually can you please message me ...you know i can't remember this much rule ...i am human not computer...so i will take ss and put it on my wallpaper...

Taehyung: look at her with done face ....(regretting his existence)

Taehyung: Miss y/n it's the rules you have to follow i will tell you more rules later ...

Taehyung: now tell me my schedule

Y/n : sir you have meeting with Miss Daisy at XYZ cafe .....

Taehyung: ok let's go ...i want you-

Y/n : WHAT ??

taehyung: yes i want you to meet me in parking area within 2 minutes with all documents...

She nodded... taehyung went firstly..

Y/n: aishh y/n What are you thinking.... You need to stop watching Netflix...

Y/n : aishh my head is aching i completed 5 files since morning...even lily didn't come today...that bish take leave on my first day ...i will see her after working hours...

Her phone buzzed...she saw message of taehyung

Taehyung: miss y/n it's already 2 min 8 sec you still didn't reach in parking lot be here in 1 min otherwise i will deduct your salary...

Y/n looked at message at disbelief...
Y/n : is he robot or what ?? That much punctuality....AHHHH. JERK ...

she kick the table in anger making the water jug fall down and broke ...

Y/n : shit ...run run before she anyone see y/n ...

She quickly run downstairs......

IN PARKING LOT...

Y/n saw taehyung...

Y/n : let's go sir ..
Taehyung: you are still 30 sec late Miss y/n even after the message.

Y/n: and you also waste 10 sec sir by complaining about me .

Taehyung : you know what Miss y/n you really need filter for your mouth ...

He said and sit in backseat...y/n also went to otherside and sit in backseat..
Taehyung look at her with " WTF LOOK " where as y/n look at him with " WHAT HAPPENED LOOK" ..

Taehyung : Miss y/n this car is not automatic someone has to drive this ...

Y/n : so call your" SOMEONE MR KIM"

taehyung: MISS Y/N YOU HAVE TO DRIVE THE CAR ...

Y/N : Mr Kim i had enroll for the position of secretary not for driver ...

Taehyung: Miss y/n didn't you read the contract that secretary has to drive ... Even my past secretary used to drive ...

Y/n : Mr kim first thing let me tell you i hate getting compared to others ...i have my own DNA,my own personality......if you were so impressed by your previous secretary why did you fire her ...

Taehyung feels guilty..he also don't like to get compared by others...but here he did the same...

Taehyung : i am sorry Miss y/n i just said in the anger .. but can you please drive ...we are getting late now

Y/n: i can't
(He is such a billionaire but can't hire a driver aishh now how could I tell him )

Taehyung: Miss y/n this is not time to do childish tricks ...we are getting late ..drive and it's my order or else i will fire you

Y/n : Fine but then don't blame me i didn't warn you ...i failed driving test thrice ...and whenever i drive i end up in hospital....so in short i don't know how to drive properly....so don't ask me to drive unless you want to go for last or adventurous drive ...

Taehyung : WHY THE HELL I HIRED YOU ...?? FINE I AM DRIVING COME AT PASSENGER SEAT...

Y/N : ok sir ...(smile ).

************************************

SO GUYSS HERE IS EPISODE -4 HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT ...IF YOU DO PLEASE VOTE N COMMENTS 🤍💫...

I WILL POST NEXT EPISODE SOON ....

VOTE GOAL ...14+ LIKES AND 9+ COMMENTS 😌💞

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...IT TOOK LOT OF EFFORTS TO EDIT DURING EXAMS 🥺🥺