Note

Hiiii guyss here is your author Katty ... I am good hope you are doing good too 💕🥂....

Well i get some message for uploading next episode in private message so i wanna say i will upload in December... As my exams will end in  December last ....

But since you guyss are requesting i will try to upload before whenever i get time but i can't promise because my lot of syllabus is pending and almost untouched....

I had four subject and i read only 5 chapter of one subject....

Hope i will complete this soon 😭😭....

Well take care and wait for me and please 🥺....

I had a request please share my this story with your friends...so i can get some views and votes and comments .....

Well a spoiler:

Lot of twist and turn will come in this story.... romance...pain .... Love .... Separation and at last happy ending (which is far still ) ..

But the question is HOW???

Lots of ideas come in my mind during this break ..... i just can't wait to put them in words and present in front of you ...

I promise you guyss this ff will be a master blaster and you will love it ...

If you will shower it with your love n support by voting and commenting.....

I will come in December now ....and wait for me okay..??

Take care 🥂🤍

I purple you 💜💜

Bye.....