an opinion and about rowoon and jia

Firstly this ff is complete......but ofc i don't know why are votes so less ... In morning i uploaded this episode because today i took off from my job as I was having cold ...cough and headache.... But as I was getting bored and don't want you guys to wait more i uploaded this episode...as i knew in upcoming days i will not able to be much active....as soon Mid term will start so I have to take test in tution and check test papers even in home ...so I will not get time so i thought to upload today.....

I was expecting a lot of votes and comments on the last episode.... But it's very less ....even in first episode I got more votes and comments than last ....those who did I am thankful to them to stick with me till end ..... ❤️

And about those who didn't... I want to ask do you feel the chapter was not good .... because votes and comments both are less.... It's quite heartbreaking to get this response in last ....

And about rowoon and jia ...I show there plot because i thought if in future I had time ..maybe I will write from his secretary to his wife and maybe change rowoon name to taehyung or any other makane .....jia name into yn .....and show there story.......

That's why I show there plot..... As I read a quote somewhere....

" A story never ends just plot and character are changing...." ❤️

By reading that quote I got the idea ....but if you guys are not interested.....

Because action speak louder than words .... And in last episode Its clearly showing that maybe you are not interested.....

Anyways I had a great time writing this ff ...as much as this true that last episode votes and comments as compared to readers disappoint me but in starting you guys motivated me .... So yaa thanks for that ..❤️❤️

I will try to not let this effect my happiness of completing the story......
😃