FROM HIS SECRETARY TO HIS WIFE SEASON:2 Trailor and into

Meet the same girl with a different personality

She was cold by nature ,self love predominanting..over passion: rather than being virtuous ,she prefers to have her pleasure all to herself ....MIN YN

but little did people know how hard it was for her to hide her scars behind her smile

but little did people know how hard it was for her to hide her scars behind her smile ....

And her daughter her world just a carbon copy of her personality and carbon copy of her father in cuteness...
Min jia

And then a man who unknowingly became a strength pillar of yn who encouraged her

And then a man who unknowingly became a strength pillar of yn who encouraged her ... supported her ...care for her . He become his closest friend Cha eunwoo a playful guy at the same time mature...a psychologist by profession . Who try to make her cheerful and maybe he gets successful too ...

 Who try to make her cheerful and maybe he gets successful too

Where as in Korea ....

a lot of things changed in these 7 years .... But the one thing that doesn't change the guilt inside his heart .he was getting broken inside every second . All he want to do is take her back in his arms and beg for forgiveness till his last breath....

 All he want to do is take her back in his arms and beg for forgiveness till his last breath

He become a robot who only knows how to work ...he shut down his emotions because his all emotions are interconnected to her . Only she and her thoughts are the only thing which make him feel that he is alive... Her separation and pain is also a cure for him because it made him feel alive .

" I wish I could spin the wheel of time and bring us back . But you are only mine yn ... doesn't matter how much i have to wait...how much i have to beg but all i know is you are mine and i will get you back ." 

Now the question arises will they ever meet ?? How will they meet ?? How they both will react to there meeting?? How will taehyung react when he will get to know he didn't do only one mistake but also because of him a young girl ...there daughter is lacking family love .he is not only answerable to yn but to there child too ...?? How will he react and earn there forgiveness. And will yn ever forgive him ?? Will there life will get on track ?? Will these two broken souls ever heal ?? Or they have to spend there life as it is going on ??

Many question and time will reveal the  answers of each and every question....??

All other characters are same ...lily , jungkook, Daisy ,jimin ,min yoongi , Mrs Kim and yn mom .... One or two more character will take entry which you knew soon .....??

Ready for season 2 ?? .....

****************************

So here is trailor of season 2 from his secretary to his wife ...

Update goal: 80 + votes and 10+ comments 🤍