episode -9

Y/n : tae- what are you doing??

But he didn't care to respond and drag her to his hotel room ....

And lock the door

Y/n : What the hell are you doing taehyung..... Do you have any idea what they must have thinking....

Taehyung come towards her making her step back ....his eyes are holding a dark side ....

Y/n : i don't know what's the problem with you ... Wh-why are you behaving like this ??

She said while backing up but only to get stopped by office table ...

Taehyung cage her and whispered

Taehyung: i am sorry for what i am going to do ..

Y/n looked at him with confusion

Y/n : what do-

Her words muffled by his lips capturing her ....

He was kissing her passionately.... With his love and possessiveness...

Where as she was too shocked to even realise.....

Y/n : t- ahh

She pushed him a little and about to speak something but taehyung enter his tongue in her mouth making her moan ....

But then y/n stopped her struggles not because he is forcing her ...she knew it's his jealousy and possessiveness but at the same time she can feel love in his touch ....

But didn't kiss him back ....after some seconds taehyung realised what he did ...his heart break when he notice she is not kissing him back ....

He broke the kiss and said

Taehyung: i-i am sorr- i am sorry,i didn't meant to force myself

He said cupping her cheek...his eyes had little tears ...

Y/n : t-tae you d-didnt force me ...relax
Look here ...you didn't force me

Taehyung: i am sorry y/n but just don't take more time... please answer me do you love me ?? I -

Y/n : i love you too taehyung..

She said while smiling

Taehyung: r-really.?

She nodded

Taehyung: then why didn't you kiss me back ??

Y/n : because you kissed me without my permission

She said while glaring at him ...

Taehyung: seriously -??

He asked with unbelievable expression

Y/n : offcourse... though i love you but still my consent is important...you should respect it

Taehyung: ohhh then now can i kiss my girlfriend?