season 2 episode 24

Yn pov .....

We both were silently drinking our coffee but we both can hear noise of our pain inside eachother our heart....

I look at him ....he is still same yet so changed...the eyes which used to shine like a diamond is now have dark circles... puffiness....his arms are still veiny but his eyes ...his condition clearly telling me more than blood guilt is rushing in these veins... which is not less than poison....

Taehyung pov ....

Drinking coffee i was taking glimpse of her .... How much i make her suffer...?? Guilt was multiplied thousand times when I know I have a daughter too from which I am unaware of .... Why I did that mistake which make three life suffer. I look at her ...the heart which was filled with positivity,love is now afraid of love ...

" Ask taehyung what you need to ask " she said to me

My lips shivered but still I asked the question

" When did you know that y-you are pregnant ??"

" Seven years ago one day before award ceremony " she confessed making tear fell from my eyes but I compose myself

" W-why didn't you tell me ??" I asked her only to gain a bitter chuckle from her ....

" You are seriously asking me this question....when you insult me question my character saying i -i am slut ..i-i am whore ...who g-get on bed w-with every man ... Even if I told you ... would you believe me ?? You will say something else like that he is so-someone else child or whatever but I am damn sure you will not believe me ask yourself taehyung..."
She completed her sentence

My jaw was clenched I wanna kill myself as my own words rang in my ears ...what I said to her ...how i question her character when our child was in her womb....

" I-i am sorry " that's all I could say ...i know yn my sorry can't change or anything but please just give me a chance to fill your and o-our daughter life with happiness....I need you yn in my life... Please I beg you

I hold her hand ....

" Taehyung please don't create a scene people are witnessing this " she said

" When I did mistake in front of other people... There is nothing wrong is apologising in front of people...."

I confessed honestly.....I still remember how people were looking at with judgemental eyes when I leaved her in parking lot seven years ago ....

" Fine i forgive you...' she whispered...I feel I am just in a dream ...and if it's a dream I don't want to wake up ....

Yn pov

Guilt was rushing inside him ...and i cam clearly witness it ....and I also can't hold the grudge anymore now ...I am tired ...now it's time to end everything on good note ....he was asking forgiveness from me ....

" I forgive you " as I said these words . ..his eyes shine with happiness ....

" I can see taehyung you are regretting everything.... That's why I am forgiving you ... But I can't be with you taehyung...it's really difficult for me ..... "

As I said these words .... The hope ...the happiness which was visible in his eyes few seconds ago get vanished...

" Yn please just give me a chance.... trust me I will cherish you and our daughter....i will give every happiness to both of you ..." He said ... only how badly I want to hug him but my fear was not letting me .....

" I am sorry taehyung but it's not possible for me... please try to understand.... I don't even know whether I can be like before with you know.... Maybe i forgive you but I can't forget what you did to me and it will always made me afraid what if you again didn't trust me or something like this had happened and you trust someone else rather than me ....

" I wont -

Before he could complete his words I said .....

" But I can't taehyung.... I can't take any other heartbreak please.... I am afraid... because this time my heart broke ...I will not able tolerate...I am sorry..."

Saying this I went outside... only to stopped by taehyung....

" Yn please just one last chance...i promise I swear on you I wont do this again -

" Excuse me Mr Kim can you please park your car in a parking lot it's standing on road ...."

A traffic police come and ask him ...

" I am sorry officer its my car ...i am just leaving... sorry for inconvenience"

I said and he left but taehyung took keys from my hand ...

" I will park car in parking lot and we need to talk ..we are not over because we are not something which can be over .... earlier I let my insecurities ruin our relationship and now you are ruining it with fear ...."

He said and left to park car ....

What does he think of himself ..?? Can't he understands my fear .... I decided to take a cab and go .....

Hardly I had taken few steps not until I heard a loud voice....i turned and saw a truck collided with my parked car ..... The one gate of car is totally broken.... people are running towards accident spot ....

" T-taehyung ...no nothing could happen to him ....i whispered to myself and i immediately run towards there ......."

************************************************************************

Here is season 2 episode 24...hope you all liked it ....if you do please VOTE and COMMENT to unlock next episode ❤️😀.
.
.
.
Vote goal : 105+ VOTES and 16+ comments 🤍

I know the episode is short....but I am busy and next two days is also difficult to upload so I edited a little and post it ☺️... Hope you will understand

Now do vote and comment 🤍

Finally it's done...i literally uninstall Wattpad and then install I was fuvking afraid....😭 But ho hi gaya