Season 2 episode 20

In today's episode i literally pour my all emotions which i can in yn pov .... As due to some reason i was a little disturbed but then thought to pour my emotions in this episode as my condition was little similar to yn ...

Well i will tell you that at the end of chapter 🤎

************************************
Yn pov

" You still didn't able to move on from him , right??" ...

Daisy asked me making me sigh ...

The first question she asked me since we drove from there where i left taehyung at venue..... I know she will ask it . Till 7 years i am behaving like he didn't effect me but one glimpse of him make me realise how weak my heart is ....

I look at her she is still looking at me for explanation

"Move on " ... only two words and six letters . For some people it's easy to move on ,they just say " move on from him "  but the question is that is it really simple to move on ?? I am not talking about moving on to next person . I am just asking to move on from memories , moving on from sentiments... moving from attachments , moving on from past ...is it really that simple?? Atleast it's not for me Daisy . someone can pretend to be happy ,even someone can be really happy for maximum time .but at a point when you are busy with your work suddenly something will hit you back again to your past . You will again feel the warm by it but at the same time you will feel pain again . That heartwrenching pain ,your eyes will again fill up with the mixture of pain and memories ,they will fall from your eyes and when someone see it ,they will only see salt containing water and again you will found yourself as broken as vulnerable as you were  . Even today when i saw him all the memories we spend together come in front of me ... giving me a little warmth but before i could even consume that warmth...the pain he gave me flash in front of my eyes ...

How badly I wish that heart should also have a brain to think what is right and what is wrong??  My heart still yearns for him ...and my brain is not ready to trust anyone...not ready to take more pain.... Can't forget the moments when people used to judge me when i was carrying jia in my womb ... They used to make joke on me , pity me ... taunting me. I hate to admit i still have soft spot for him but he don't deserve it ....

Daisy hold my hands and said

" I can totally understand you yn . I also thought i already moved on from jimin but when today i saw him i just want to hug him and do nothing else .... She spoke

" I don't know how to console you Daisy i am sorry.." i spoke honestly

" You should rest Daisy. I will bring medicine for you " i said to her and left to kitchen

Taehyung pov

I was sitting in a park .... My eyes were puffy... Jimin asked me to come at hotel but i refused to him saying i need sometime alone .... I know i won't give up on yn ...but what should I do ?? I don't have any idea how i make yn understand....i really can't tolerate this torture anymore. I know she must have difficult time . Now i know how must she have felt when that day i spoke such harsh words ... Her words today stabbed my heart when she didn't even spoke harshly with me ... Her painful words made me realise how much i have made her suffered....

" She has a spell on me because i can't even get a thought of someone else except her and she asked me to move on ?? ...is it really that easy for her to move on ... But not for me .

I was in my thoughts but jimin called me

" Taehyung come  at hotel ..it's going to rain soon " he said