episode:16

Yn POV

My eyes were paining...head was badly aching because of crying whole night ...i cried all I want last night. Now i will not cry for him . He is the one who actually don't deserve my tears . He said to me that he doesn't want to see my face . He is right after what he did to me i also don't want to see his face . Offcourse taehyung we will meet eachother in future where you will see how this worthless woman will take the global enterpenuer of the year award . Not because of revenge but because I will show you that a person who can't value me also doesn't matter for me and can't broke me . You said you feel like someone stabbed you . But your all words what you said  to me is still stabbing my wounded heart and it will keep stabbing me throughout my life making me realise how badly you broke me , disrespect me , question my charector and dignity . You loose the yn who falled for you. 

I wipe my tears and freshen up . As i come outside i heard lily knocking the door . I opened the door and lily hugged me

" Why were not you opening door ...i was so worried for you " lily said

" I was in washroom lily " i said she pulled out from hug and look to my face

" You cried whole night" lily said

" Hmm " i said

" It's not good for baby yn " .she said making me think of this unborn soul again . I don't know what i will say to mom and oppa .

" Let's have breakfast " lily said .

" Let's go " i said and went to dining table

Don't wanna eat but can't make this unborn soul suffer because of elder mistake...

Lily and i did breakfast

" Lily i have mailed you my resignation letter .. please print it and gave it to Mr Kim "  i spoke while collecting my things

" Yn why are you behaving like this ??
" lily asked

" How should I behave lily ?? Should I keep crying and sobbing for a person who insult me and disrespect me in public and trust his rival instead of me ?? "  Answer me Lily

" Stop hiding your pain with your harsh attitude and stop trying to be strong atleast I front of me  " lily said

" I am not hiding anything lily.i am saying I am in pain i just don't wanna cry and  show myself weak ."

I said and look at her

" You know what you are very strong yn  i love you bish "

She said and hug me . I smile at little and pat her head . Because soon i guess i don't get hug her like this ...

I broke the hug and she asked

" Yn what are you gonna do now ?? " She asked me

" Idk lily but firstly i have to inform mom and oppa ...i don't how to what to say them n how will I make them understand especially oppa.  "

I sighed and said

" Just submit my resignation letter to Kim enterprises please "

I said to which she nodded

I left from her with question how will I keep my family calm ?? And what about this little soul who is inside me . ?? I am not ready for being a mother yet i can't.... But also i can't let it abort it i can't do this .

AUTHOR POV

lily noticed how yn was confused it's only because of Kim taehyung and her stubbornness when she didn't allow yn to taehyung about that jaehyun incident .if she would not stop her maybe the situation don't get that much worse her ....