season 2 episode 21

After one week

Yn pov

Today weather is really stromy and rainy .... I was driving towards company....not soo soon i received message from jia that she already reached the place of campaign... i replied her " take care and continue to drive " .... Well Daisy is much better now ... today she already went on shoot ... And it's been one week taehyung daily come to meet me but I never give him a chance to talk to me ....

I parked my car in my company parking lot and took umbrella and about to get inside by my steps halt seeing him standing there at his usual place where he used to stand since one week ... outside my company. But seriously even today he has to stand here when the govt already announced red alert of stroam .... He stand up as soon as he saw me ... making me come out of my thoughts

I went near him ...he smile a little seeing me coming towards him ....

" What the hell you want to prove Mr Kim by doing all this ?" I asked

' I don't wanna prove anything yn ... Just I am standing to see my love for whom my eyes are thirsting since 7 years ... I just want her to give me one chance to earn forgiveness and make everything right " ....

He said, he is fully drenched in rain ..

" You are wasting your time and your efforts Mr Kim go from here " ...

" It's my time and efforts Miss yn why are you so concerned about it ?? " He asked me back making me stare at him

" I know yn ...you still love me . You still care for me . No matter how much you try to hide that soft spot for me by your these blank emotionless eyes but still your puffy eyes say clearly how much you love me ...how much you care for me . Even you are silent but i know you are the one who asked the man of cafeteria to give me lunch since one week ....you see me everyday from the window of your cabin...."

He spoke making my eyes turn watery

" Yes my eyes are puffy but not because i care for you ...it's because the wounds you gave me seven years ago which are still fresh ... Make me realise how you insulted me ...how the man who make me feel I am worth of love but only to make me worthless by his words .... Because you never trust me taehyung.... You were always because of Mark .. he created misunderstanding because you let him ... I trusted you and gave my whole efforts to make you feel secured ...but you couldn't trust me taehyung....Aera your secretary i make her join there because i trusted you .... I gave my whole trust to you but you couldn't.. do you even have idea what I had to face these seven years and you want me to forgive you when i couldn't forgive myself alll these years .

He looked at her with his teary eyes ...

" Don't give me these looks ... Before you it's my fault i misunderstood your lack of trust as possessiveness . You know what leave it ...it won't change anything...just go from here taehyung you have many responsibilities ,your company so don't waste time on me you won't get anything " ...

I said with tears in my eyes and about to go but his soft feathery hold on my wrist stop me from going further...

" I already fulfilled every duty of mine and my company in all these seven years except one making everything alright and bring us back together... And trust me yn I can stand here and wait her till my last breath..."

I jerked his hand and turn" then waste your time happily Mr Kim but you won't get anything from me .... nothing means nothing. "

I said and went to my cabin....i closed the door of cabin only to broke down in tears ....

" Why are you making things difficult for me taehyung?? Just leave me alone go from here ....i already learned to live with without you ...when i needed you most you were not with me now why you want to come back ?? " I whispered to myself