Chapter 26

*MUFFINS!!! HOW YA DOOOIIINNNN?? I'M GETTING HELLA BORED NOWADAYS...#NOLIFE

SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS AND I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT! AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY. TO MAKE IT UP TO U GUYS, I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG OWO.

P.S. This chapter is the chapter you've all been waiting for a long loooooooong time now

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-ENJOOOYYYYY~*

Chapter 26

"Blare!!!" Before I could recognize the person who called me, Xavior glomped on me, "You're finally healed!" He squeezed me super tight.

I managed to choke out, "Y-yeah...glad....to see you too...buddy..now.....oxygen please..?" He gave me one last squeeze then let go grinning. If he squeezed me any longer I swear I would've been a pancake.

"I'm sorry Blare but...you know after everything that's happened...I didn't think you'd..." I knew he was going to say I didn't think you'd survive but he decided against it and said, ".....you know...."

I nodded, "I know. I didn't think I'd make it too..." We both smiled at each other. The doctor cleared his throat.

"Well now young lady, you were very lucky you survived."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll say."

He raised an eyebrow, "U-uh...ahem..yes. We have also discovered that your leg was injured. We did our best to cure it. Would you like to give it a try?" He held out his hand for me. I looked at my legs, then at his hand nervously. I totally forgot about my leg. I gulped and then nodded slowly.

I reached out and grabbed his hand. I slowly stood up. I felt a small sting but not too severe. I slowly walked around the room with the doctor guiding me. "Very good miss Carter. You're doing just fine."
We kept walking around the room until I got used to it. I caught Xavior staring at us with a smile on his face. I gave him a toothy grin.

I let go of the doctor's hand and smiled at him, "Thank you doc. I feel a lot better now."

He gave me a polite smile, "You're very welcome. Glad to hear that."

I turned to Xavior, "Well....I guess I'm all set to go."

"Yeah. I already paid." He took my hand, "And by the way.....there's a surprise waiting for you outside." He gave me a gentle smile.

I suddenly felt hyper. "Well what're we waiting for?! Lets go!"

We started walking towards the exit. I turned to wave at the doctor and mouthed 'thank you'. He smiled back and waved goodbye.

~Outside~

"OMG BLARE!!!"

My eyes widened and a huge smile crept on my face, "Caroline!!!" She ran like the wind and hugged me as tight as she could. I swear everyone is trying to kill me with oxygen-taking hugs. "O-Oh please........Not...again....."

She squeezed me even harder and I swear I could hear my bones cracking. Darn it I don't wanna go back in the hospital. "Blare!! I'm so glad you're alive!! What exactly happened?!"

I started patting her arm like crazy, "PLEASE!!! I LOVE OXYGEN!!"

She quickly let go of me, "Shit! I'm so sorry!" I fell on the ground and coughed a little. Someday I'm gonna buy a T-shirt that says 'I love oxygen'. Lame I know, but that'll somehow stop people from hugging me to death right?

Not...

She helped me get up and I held her hand for support. I looked behind her and saw Kaden and the whole gang. My eyes widened even more. Everyone was smiling at me. Then they all came slowly and gave me a gentle group hug and laughed. I never thought I'd feel this happy after everything that happened.