Chapter 21

*HEY MAH SEXY MUFFINS! HERE'S CHAPTER 21! HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS!

AND YES, BLARE IS A NASTY GIRL ;) BUT IT WAS HER BEST CHOICE! *cough**cough*

OH AND THX SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS. EVEN THOUGH ITS LIKE 1 OR 2, IM STILL RLY THANKFUL. CUZ THE THINGS WHICH U GUYS SAY IS SO SWEET, IT FEELS LIKE A 1000 COMMENTS. THX SO MUCH!

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE AND ENJOY, MUFFINS!*

Chapter 21

"I'm home!" I said as I closed my front door. I saw Jeff leaning on the wall in front of me.

"You're late." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Not really. I was at the park with Xavior. It's supposed to be our daily routine."

Today school was somehow better than yesterday. Kaden introduced me to some of his friends. And they didn't judge me when they first saw me. They were all cool. And there was even a girl, Caroline. She seemed so excited when she saw me. Guess she was happy that she wouldn't be the only girl in their group anymore. Anyway i decided to use Kaden's plan to go against Jeff. This might actually work.

He shook his head, "So does that mean you're gonna do this everyday?"

"Duh"

He sighed and rubbed his cheek. "Well whatever. I'm hungry."

I dropped my bag and went to the kitchen. I took off my sweater and folded the sleeves of my shirt. I heard footsteps approaching behind me.

"What're you doing?"

"Gonna cook lunch."

"But you already ate at school didn't you?"

"Yeah. I'm making it for you. You said you were hungry right?"

Silence broke in. I could tell he wasn't expecting this. Of course not, I never used to cook for him.

"You're....making lunch...for me?"

"Yup."

"Lunch? For me?"

"Yup."

"You're actually making lunch for me?"

Ok this is starting to piss me off.

I controlled my temper and faked a laugh, "Yes Jeff, I am."

"Seriously?"

That's it..

I turned around and crossed my arms, "No I'm not. Make your own food. Move out of the way, I'm going to my room to change!"

He chuckled and grabbed my shoulders. Then he spun me around and i was facing the vegetables again. "Sorry sorry! Continue please."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

"That was surprisingly delicious."

I raised a brow, "Surprisingly?"

"Yeah. I didn't know you could cook." He smiled.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go change." I got up and headed upstairs. But I stopped as he called my name. "Blare?"

"Yeah?" I replied without turning around.

"Thanks for lunch."

I couldn't help but smile. "You're welcome." Then continued walking until I reached my room. I closed the door and jumped on my bed. I just have to keep this up and then I'll have my victory. I grabbed a pillow and screamed on it. Ok I was overexcited.