Chapter 7

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that my exams are finally over!!!!! :D

I know it doesn't mean much to you guys but it does to me!

Good bye 8th grade!! And hello 9th grade.....NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ok I regret finishing my exams. I'm not ready for 9th grade! Board exams are starting. I'll die!!!!!

Okay I don't wanna think about it so here's chapter 7. Sorry if it's short.

Enjoy!!! :D

Chapter 7

I was nearing the restaurant. I hope he wore a formal suit. I looked down at my legs. Wow. I finally got used to walking in pencil heels. I didn't even notice.

Ha! How'd you like me now Jeff?!

I finally reached the restaurant. I've never been to a restaurant before. I know you think it's stupid. I entered the restaurant and looked around.

This place is huge! How am I supposed to find him here?

"Excuse me miss?" I spun around to see a waiter. "Are you miss blare?" Wow. How does he know me? Ugh this is too complicated.

"Yes."

"There is a table reserved for you." Oh so that's how he knows. Shane must've told him. Wait....we can reserve tables here?

"Oh okay. Can you show me where it is?"

"Yes. Right this way." I followed him until a saw Shane sitting in one of them. "That's your table. Enjoy."

I smiled, "Thank you." I walked over and sat on the chair in the opposite side of the table. "Hey."

He looked at me amazed but confused, "Uh....sorry but this table is reserved for someone else." I looked at him and started laughing. "Hey what's so funny?"

"Shane, it's me." His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Blare?! Is that you?!?" Did I really look that different?

"Well duh. Who else would it be?" He looked at me from down to top. I left him totally speechless.

"You look.....so different." Is that bad? I knew it was a bad idea wearing a fancy dress.

"Oh." He looked at me confused but realized what I thought.

"No no no no not in a bad way. In a good way. You look beautiful Blare." I looked at him and he was smiling. I felt my cheeks burn. Oh no I cannot be blushing.

"Oh um.....t-thanks." I looked away embarrassed. Why was I acting like this?

"Excuse me sir?" We both looked up to see a waiter with a notepad. "May I take your order?"

"Oh yeah. I would like to order a spaghetti for two. Is that okay for you blare?"

"Uh...yeah" I didn't know how this restaurant works so I thought I should just go with it for now.

"Ok then. Anything else?"

"Blare? Want any drinks?"

"Um.....how 'bout orange juice?"

"Ok then. Two orange juice please." The waiter wrote it down in the notepad and walked away. I'm starting to like it here.

"So then..." I looked back at Shane but he looked serious.

"Yeah?"

"Blare....is something bothering you? You didn't sound too good on the phone."

I looked at him and shook my head, "No its nothing. I'm fine Shane, really."

He looked at me with a worried look, "Blare, you know you can tell me anything." I looked at him and blushed.

"I know. But it's nothing....."

"Blare....are you sad because your sister died?" I shot him a look of disgust.

"No way. You know how she is to me. I'm actually glad that she's dead."

"Oh okay. Then is it because of our performance?" My eyes widened. What was I supposed to say now? That is definitely the reason why. I just stayed quiet. I remembered how embarrassing it was. That feeling. I felt tears pricking my eyes. I'm guessing Shane saw me. "Blare, please don't worry about that. It's okay alright? It's no big deal. Please....just please don't cry."

I stood up from my chair, "No Shane! It's not okay! I saw how embarrassed you were and I never wanted to see you like that. Ever! And the worst part is I'm the one who made you like that! You don't know how badly it hurts Shane!" I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall now. "All these years I've been trying to protect that smile on your face but I failed! When you called me on the phone, I was hesitating to even talk to you! I thought you hated me...and you always say it's okay but I know from deep down inside of you, it's not! Please just stop pretending like it is okay. I know music is your life! And I ruined everything and embarrassed all of us! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!?!"

He just sat there staring at me shocked. I looked around and realized that everyone was staring at us.

Did they hear everything?

I looked back at Shane. Then turned and ran out of the restaurant. I heard him calling my name from behind me, "Blare! Wait!" But I didn't listen. I didn't want to hear anything. I wanted to be alone. Alone from everyone.

*Shane's POV*

"Blare! Wait!" I called out to her but she didn't listen. She just continued running away. Was she really that hurt? I had no idea. I turned back and saw everyone staring at me. "What are you all looking at?!?" As I said that, they started minding their own business.

I walked back to my seat. The waiter came to me, "Sir? Would you still like to have your spaghetti?"

I looked at him and smiled, "No thanks. I think I'll be going now."

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"No no its okay. I'll see you later." I stood up and walked out of the restaurant. What was I going to do now? Should I go visit her? No. I've heard that in situations like these, girls would want to be alone. But I really want to talk to her. I've never seen her like that before.

I took out my cell phone and dialed her number. Hope she picks up.

"Hello?" Oh thank god she picked up.

"Hey blare. It's me."

"I know, just please leave me alone. I don't wanna talk to you right now."

"Blare please. Don't worry. It's really ok, I just want to see you happy."

"Shane.....we'll talk tomorrow ok?"

"Fine."

"Night Shane."

"Hey blare?"

"Yeah"

"I love you."

*Blares POV*

"Hey blare?"

"Yeah"

"I love you." My heart stopped. Did he just say what I......think he said? No I must've heard it in my head.

"W-what?"

"I love you Blare. I always have." No. It was real. He actually loved me. I know I had a crush on him but I didn't know he felt the same way towards me! What should I say?

"S-Shane? I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok. Good night Blare." I quickly hung up. I can't believe it. He actually loved me. What am I going to say to him tomorrow? I spun around and saw Jeff laying down on my bed.

Ugh. here we go again.