Chapter 4

Well don't have much to say right now so.......

Enjoy! XD

Chapter 4

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!" I screamed as I threw a lamp against the wall. "WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!"

"H-H-Hey, Blare. Calm down, it's alright." I looked at Kate. She was trying her best to smile and calm me down but it never worked.

"No, it's not alright Kate! Nothing is alright!! Can't you see?! Everything is ruined!! And it's all my fault!!!"

"Blare, I'm sure Shane underst-"

"YES! I know he understands, but it isn't what he wants at ALL!!!"

"U-Uh, you know what? I'm just gonna leave you alone for a while." She goes out of my room and closes the door. I stomped my foot on the ground. I went over to my bed and punched my pillow hard. I lay down and stare at the ceiling.

Why did it have to end like that?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shane was singing and we were playing our music on stage. Everyone kept cheering for us. I still felt paranoid about the black figure I saw a few minutes ago. I spotted my sister in the crowd and she waved at me. I felt really happy that she actually came to see us perform. But that moment ended when I spotted someone else sitting behind my sister. Monica. She smiled a devilishly wicked smile and pointed at the curtains of the stage. I looked at them and I saw someone peeping. Then I realized that it was the same black figure which I saw at the back corner a while ago. I gasped and I accidentally stopped playing. Everyone stared at me. I looked at Shane and he was staring back at me...shocked.

"Sh-Shane. There's...there's someone peeping behind the cu-" I turned and pointed at the curtains, but it was gone.

How can that be?

I looked back at him, "I-I swear! There was someone standing right there! He was there just a-" I was cut off by the look on Shane's face. A look that he's never showed me before. A look which I've never hoped to see.

It was a look of disappointment mixed with embarrassment.

That was it. Just that look on his face made my heart shatter into pieces. He was embarrassed because of me. Disappointed. The crowd started whispering and I couldn't handle it. I ran backstage and back into the school building, wiping my tears off. I stayed by the lockers and stood there crying.

It's over....I screwed up.

After an hour or so, the function finished and students started coming back to their classes. I slowly recovered and started walking with my head hung low. Then just at that moment, I heard laughter coming from behind me. I looked back and saw Monica and three of her friends. I ran to her and grabbed her shoulders, "Monica! You saw it right? The figure behind the curtains? You believe me right?!"

She just rolled her eyes and pushed my hands off, "Well, duh! That was my boyfriend, Dylan." Her side chicks giggled. "Guess that distracted you huh?"

"W-What?"

"Of course I wanted to embarrass you on stage, so I made a plan to distract you."

"Wait...are you telling me that the figure who was standing at the back corner and who was also behind the curtain was none other than Dylan??!!!"

"Yup!" She said with a smirk.

"You...are...SICK!!!!!!!!" I tackled her to the ground. I held my hand out ready to punch her.