Chapter 19

*HELLO MUFFINS!!! SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING. ITS FINALLY SUMMER VACATION SO I GUESS I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE CHAPTERS. HERE'S AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE IT UP TO U ALL!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS!!*

Chapter 19

Why does everything seem so blurry? So....very...blurry. I feel my eyes closing. They burn...

No way Blare. You can't sleep now! It's the last period, you can make it!

I....just...can't..

Yes you can!

Before I completely dozed off, I suddenly heard the bell ring. Everyone got up with their backpacks and started rushing out of the class. Now this scene isn't so different from my old school.

I picked my bag and ran along with the other students. But when I came out of the class, I saw the most horrifying sight in the history of most horrifying sights. Students were everywhere, rushing to get out. I could barely breath. What is this? A japanese lunch time rush?

After nearly five minutes, I made it out of the school. I sucked in alot of air, then exhaled it out.

Well...that wasn't so bad-ish.

"Yo! Looks like you made it out alive."

I looked to my right and found Kaden smiling at me. I smiled back, "Yeah...guess I did."

"So...need a ride?"

"Well....actually I-"

Beep beep!

I turned and saw a limo. Xavior got out of it and started waving at me. I nodded my head in response.

"What's that?"

"Oh Um, that's my ride..."

I saw his eyes widen, "That's your ride?!"

"Eyup"

"Wowee. So that guy's your boyfriend?"

I snapped my head back at him, "What?! Absolutely no-" I was cut off when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes I am" Xavior said winking.

"Wha -?! When did you come here?!"

"So....how long were you guys dating?"

"Wait wait Kaden we nev-"

"A month" Ok my jaw dropped...

"Xavior!! Get in the car you perverted jerk!" I pushed him away and he laughed.

"I'll be waiting." And he started walking towards the limo. Well what a relief...kinda.

"Kaden don't believe anything that guy said. He's just fooling around."

"Yeah I know." I blinked twice.

Huh?

"I saw the way he was saying it. It's obvious he was joking. Besides, what are you so worried about?"

Now I feel embarrassed...

"Oh Um....nevermind. I guess you're really good with observing people."

He smiled, "Yeah thanks. I get that alot."

"So then. Goodbye"

"Yeah see ya."

.

"So Blare. How was school?"

"Better than expected."