Chapter 17

Hey muffins!!!

Omg, so sorry for the late update! I was lazy to continue and plus, my 9th grade classes just started so had to pack my old books for donation and cover my new books.

Anyway, sorry again, and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Oh and don't forget to Vote-comment-share!!!!!!!! :D

Chapter 17

"You've got to be kidding me." I was staring wide eye at the huge house in front of me. This cannot be his house could it?

"Nope I'm dead serious. Now c'mon. Let's go inside." He pulled me inside his house. I kept staring with my mouth open at each room he showed me. This was like a palace.

"It's.....really...huge."

"Yeah but it's awfully lonely." I stared at him.

"You live here by yourself?!" He turned to me and gave a sad smile.

"Yeah. But well since you're here now, let's have some fun! C'mon I'll show you my room!" He grasped my arm and ran to a room. I hope he doesn't make this a habit. He opened the door and smiled. "This is my room. What do you think?" I stepped inside and looked around. I thought his room would be messy but it wasn't. His bed was made, his carpet was neat, his video game CDs were piled up in a shelf neatly. I was really impressed.

"Wow....it's...great!" He smiled and walked over to the CDs.

"So are you ready to play these?"

"Yeah sure."

We played video games and he always seems to win. Hey, it's not my fault I'm not an expert. I wasn't raised nicely anyway. He beat me in all sorts of games. Car racing, zombie killing, legends of Zelda. Heck, he even beat me in Mario!

I sighed in defeat and sat on the couch exhausted. Xavior sat next to me and smiled, "Wasn't that fun?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well other than the part where you keep winning like there's no tomorrow and not even giving me a chance to win once so I could feel the victory.......yeah."

He chuckled and pinched my nose. I dunno why but I love it when he does that. We spent a few minutes sitting in silence and watching the time. He decided to break the silence.

"I'm bored."

I sighed, "Yeah same here. The silence is killing me."

He raised an eyebrow, "The silence is ALWAYS killing you. Since when was it not?"

"touchè"

We stayed in silence, yet again. Why does it always have to be silence? Silence everywhere! Ok maybe I'm overreacting.

Suddenly Xavior stood up and clasped his hands. His eyes were sparkling and i could tell that he came up with something. "Hey I've got an idea!"

I rolled my eyes, "I know, it's obvious. What is it?"

He scratched the back of his neck and had a nervous smile on his face, "Well....Since your family didn't succeed in going on a fishing trip....I was thinking...maybe we could..." He trailed off. My eyes widened. I haven't thought of that before. I could finally go fishing. I remembered my family and the car accident. That was the reason why I couldn't go that time. I felt tears pricking my eyes. Xavior noticed this and his eyes widened, "Woah! Hey! We don't have to go if you don't want to! We could just-" Before he could finish his sentence, I jumped and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his body stiffen.

"No Xavior. I would love to go. Thank you so much." I felt his shoulders relax as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No problem Blare. No problem..."