NEW STORY

Hey SEXY muffins!!! So just wanted to let you guys know that my new story is out and I've already published two chapters!!! =3

Go check it out! And I'm hoping that story's gonna be better than this one but idk lolz :P

Here's a small part:

I walked closer to the window and peeped outside. I saw someone. It was a figure of a man walking down the neighborhood. As I got a better look at him, I could see that he was wearing a white hoodie over his head and black pants with black and white converse shoes. He was walking awfully slow. My heart started racing.

Who is he? Is he one of my neighbors? Or is he a murderer? I can't see his face. What should I do? Should I call the police? No, he hasn't done anything yet.

Just then the figure stopped in his tracks.

Fucking pickles!!!

I shoved myself from the window and jumped on my bed and hugged the pillow. I was shaking. Why was I shaking? Why am I scared? He could've been one of the neighbors who just wanted to take a late night walk. But at 2am? Who would do that?

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. Oh Truth, you stupid girl. You're just paranoid. You've been watching too many horror movies and look where that got you. Yeah that's right.

I'm just paranoid. Nothing else.

Thx a lot for all of u who loved this story and voted! Came to the top cuz of u muffins :') I'd never thought my first story would be this big like whaaaaa? Anywayz love u guys as always.

-creepypastafanfreak