Chapter 18

HEY MUFFINS!!!

HOW ARE U GUYS? HOPE UR ALL DOING GOOD.

9TH GRADE IS SO FAR THE BEST AND HARDEST GRADE.....AT LEAST FOR ME. I LOVE ALL MY NEW FRIENDS. THEY'RE ALL SO HILARIOUS XD

AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. IM SO LAZY!!! AND YES I ADMITTED IT.

ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

DONT 4GET TO VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE!!! :D

Chapter 18 *After a month XD*

"I don't think I'm ready..."

"Nonsense Blare. Come on, go!"

"Xavior, I don't think you know how it feels. Besides, you've been home schooled all your life so, obviously you wouldn't know!" Yes. It was my first day of school here and I am damn nervous. And mister know-it-all here is trying to help me out, but it looks like it isn't working.

No. It's not.

He sighed, "Blare I know you're a little nervous but-"

"A little?"

"Ok. A lot nervous, but you know you have to go. I'm sure you'll make better friends than in your previous school."

"No way. They'll just call me a freak."

"No they won't. I didn't call you a freak, now did I?"

"No, but they will." Xavior shot me a death glare. A very horrible death glare. "Uh...on second thought, I'd love to meet new people and learn new things!" He smiled victoriously. That means he's found my weakness and he's going use that glare more often.

Damn!

"That's good. Now go and make a good first impression"

"Yes, dad. " I said rolling my eyes. We went out of the house and a limo was parked in front of us. I swear I felt my jaw drop to the ground. "Xavior! The heck is that??!" He smirked and pointed at it.

"That, my dear, is your sweet ride to school."

"Ooohhh no. That is NOT my ride."

Xavior frowned and looked at me confused, "Why? I thought you'd like to show up all rich and fancy."

"That's what other girls would wish for, but not me. I don't want to catch people's attention and be all miss-popular-bitch."

Xavior looked shocked but he quickly recovered and nodded his head, "Alright Blare, I understand...guess you have to go walking there."

"Wha-?!" I snapped my head to his direction and saw him smirking. "No way! I don't wanna walk all the way there, you dork!"

"Well then, too bad. You'll have to take the limo."

"Well then, too bad. I don't have to go to school." I gave him a smug look but he shot me that same death glare. I sighed and sat inside the limo. The driver closed the door after I did. Xavior came from the other side and sat beside me. The driver soon started to drive to my new school.

I had to admit that the ride was pretty comfortable. The seat was comfy, fresh AC and beautiful music. And the view from the window was pretty good too. I kept admiring the scenery outside. One month here in London and I still haven't gotten used to it. I remembered the first time I came here. It was exciting but at the same time, sad.

Oh and if you're all wondering about Jeff, well I don't know about him. Haven't seen him since the night he left with...well, jealousy. And for the record...