Chapter 15

Hey muffins!!!! Today was an awesome day for me. I got my report card and I graduated to 9th! Wohooooooooo!!!!!!

Okay back to the subject. Ahem...

Vote, comment, share and enjoy! Love u muffins!!! ;D

Chapter 15

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself staring at a clock on the wall. Yeah, Xavior really knew where to put things. My eyes shot open when I realized the time.

12:00am?!!!!!!!??!?!

I jumped out of bed and memories flooded my mind.

New house...

furniture....

Xavior...

News...

Jeff...

"Oh hey. You're finally awake!" I turned my head and saw Jeff sitting next to me. He looked clean. There was no blood on him. Not even dirt. He wasn't wearing his white hoodie anymore. He was just left with his pants and converse. I blushed and my eyes grew wider. He seemed to notice me and smirked, "Done staring at my body?" I was blushing madly now. I turned away.

"Why are you in my house wearing only that?!"

"Well I just thought no one else was here so I decided to get.....you know....comfy~" I turned back to him and he was grinning like an idiot. I attacked him with a pillow and he was trying to defend himself.

"You....are...so.....IMMATURE!!!!!" I said through hits.

"Says the girl who's attacking me with a pillow!"

"AAAGGGHHHHH JUST DIE!!!!!!" I tried hitting him on the face.

"Oh no! I'm dying! Somebody help!" He said dramatically. What a weirdo.

After a while of trying to kill him with a pillow, I stopped and started panting. This guy was getting on my nerves. He glanced at me and chuckled, "Awww what's wrong? Is little girl tired already?" I gave him a death glare. "Don't stare at me like that sweet heart. Giving me death glares won't kill me so stop trying."

"What did you just call me?!?!"

"You heard me sweet heart."

"Say that again!!"

"Sure thing sweet heart." I went over to one of my drawers and pulled out a gun. I pointed the gun at him. "Woah woah calm down."

"I hate you Jeff. You underestimated me. I have guts to shoot you with this you know!" He smiled and pointed to his chest.

"Then what're you waiting for? Shoot me."

"Jeff.....don't make me-"

"Do it! Why not? Are you a coward? Or maybe you can't bear to shoot me, is that it?" I held the gun tighter.

"You leave me no choice." I pulled the trigger and BANG! I opened my eyes and saw a flag hanging out of the gun with a sign 'BANG'. "Oh Xavior Greyson.....you are in big trouble." I mumbled to myself.

"BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I looked at Jeff and he was holding his stomach and laughing uncontrollably. I blushed madly. I was so damn embarrassed. He's pissing me off now. I clenched my fists.

"That's right! Laugh all you want!!! You enjoy playing with me don't you?! You enjoy embarrassing me and making me feel like shit!!! Well you know what? Keep doing whatever you want! Keep using me as your toy! Go on, see if I care!! My life is already ruined anyway! I'm just a puppet in this world nothing else!!!!"