Chapter 11

Heya my little muffins! That's right, I'm naming you guys muffins! XD

I thought it was kinda cute. Do u like the nickname? :3

Here's chapter 11 and don't kill me because Shane died *hides*

Vote, comment, share and enjoy sweet muffins!!! :3

Chapter 11

I had to leave without Jeff knowing. So I had to pack right now and leave when Jeff isn't here. I'm sure he'll come back. I started packing all the necessary things. I also packed my sister's belongings in case if I need them. When I was almost done, I saw my family picture on my table. I took it and was deciding whether I should bring it. I of course wanted to keep my mom and dad's picture so I packed it as well.

Now I had to decide where I should go. I can't go to the next city because I know that he'll find me easily. I have to go out of country. Anywhere far from here. Then an idea struck me.

London.

Of course! He would never think of going there right? That place will be perfect! Great. I don't even know how to book a ticket. I guess I have no choice. I dialed James' number. I was really surprised when he picked up.

"Hello?" Maybe he wasn't mad at me after all.

"Hey James. It's me."

"What do you want?" Ok....spoke too soon.

"U-um....I know this is sudden but....can you book me a ticket to London?"

"And why should I do that?!"

"I'm leaving forever James. Isn't that what you want?" There was silence for a moment. And then he finally spoke.

"Fine. But you're sending the money"

"Yeah I know. Thanks. Lemme know when it's done." And after that, we hung up. I was really happy that I was leaving but I was also really sad that he wanted me to leave. But I don't blame him. After all, I did ruin the performance and Shane also passed away.

I looked around my room. It was empty, except for the bed and sofa. Wow, I didn't know packing would be quick. I guess I didn't have that much stuff. I sighed and got up. I still can't believe I'm going to be free. I'm gonna start a new life and have new friends. But it sounds too good to be true. It can't be that easy. Suddenly my phone rang. I saw that it was from James. Wow. That was quick.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I booked your ticket and you have to leave on Wednesday, 9:40am." He gave me all the necessary details. It didn't sound too complicated.

"Ok then thanks James."

"Welcome."

"And James...."

"Yeah?"

"......I'll miss you." When I said that, I felt tears in my eyes. Ugh, why do I cry so easily?!?! There was silence.

"I'll miss you too blare..." I can't believe he said that! He said he'd miss me! I guess he couldn't stay mad at me. I mean, he's one of my best friends so how could he?

"Bye James."

"Bye and don't forget to call me and Carl when you're there."

"I won't. Bye" After we hung up, I screamed on the top of my lungs. It was a scream of happiness. I was really happy that I had someone missing me here.

"Woah woman how loud can you scream?!?!?" I spun around to see the most horrifying monster in the world. He was covering his ears and had an irritated look on his face. I didn't answer him. I ignored him and just sat on my bed. He looked around the room, then back at me. "Where's all your stuff?"

Oh no. What am I supposed to say? He shouldn't know that I'm leaving.

"I dunno. Someone stole them."

"Heh all of them?"

"Yeah so?!?" He went to the closet and opened it. Empty. He went to my drawer and opened it to find that it was also empty. He looked back at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Even your clothes are gone."

"Well it's not my fault." I looked away from him. I tried not to make eye contact. He came and sat next to me on my bed.

"You're leaving aren't you?" Great. I looked at him and he was staring back at me. His eyes held......sadness??? Wait that can't be right.

"Leaving? Pffft no I'm not. I mean why would..." I saw him staring at me like he knows I'm lying. I sighed, "Yeah.....I'm leaving."

"Where?"

"That's none of your business Jeff!!!" I stood up and glared at him. "I'm going far away from this place just to get away from you!! You ruined my life Jeff and I want you gone!!! I want to get away from you!! I don't want you to follow me. I hate you Jeff......I HATE YOU!!!!!" He just stared at me expressionless. He wasn't angry at all, which actually surprised me.

But after a while of staring at each other, he suddenly looked hurt. Wait......He looked hurt?!? Yeah, there was no mistake. I couldn't help but regret what I said. I know it sounds crazy but I wasn't used to seeing people hurt......except me of course.

"I.....I know." He finally said. He hung his head low. He didn't fight back. He just sat there. "I deserve it anyway....." He got up and stood in front of me. Then he did the unexpected.

He hugged me.

I felt my cheeks burn. My heart started pounding in my chest. Why was he hugging me? Why was I feeling like this?

"Have a safe flight...." He said after letting go. He walked away from me and went downstairs. I heard the front door open and shut. But I didn't move. I just stood there paralyzed. Why did he do that? Why wasn't he angry? The hug felt so....real. It was so passionate. But how? Why?

There was so many questions running through my mind. I wanted the answers so badly. But I didn't understand anything. Everything was a blur. I got hugged by a killer. How crazy does that sound? I finally snapped out of my thoughts.

Ugh can't think of all that right now. My aim is to go to London. And that's what I'm gonna do.