Chapter 3

Yo people! How've you guys been? I have my exams right now but I just finished studying so.....I thought I should do something to keep me busy :D

So here's chapter 3! Hope u like it ^u^

Chapter 3

I got out of bed and changed into my best punk outfit. I really didn't like the color pink very much, but it did match my clothes. So, I put on some pink highlights at the ends of my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Today is a really big day for me, but I didn't get enough sleep last night. I was surprised that I wasn't sleepy at all.

What if you fall asleep during your show?

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

What if it does? Or what if you screw up like you did in practice?

Ugh! Think positive Blare. Think positive! I thought while pinching my cheeks. I won't let that happen.

While I was talking to myself, I heard Kate call me from downstairs, "Blare! Breakfast's ready!"

"Coming!" I quickly took one more look at myself in the mirror, then darted across the room and downstairs. I sat in the table as she handed me a toast. I smiled and ate it. I was really happy to have something else other than cookies for once in the morning. Not to mention I used to steal it from her.

"I'm dropping you to school today and I'll be watching you guys perform, 'kay?" She said in an excited tone. She even looked excited. It's not the first time we've performed in our school, but I'm sure it's gonna be her first time seeing us perform. I nodded happily and finished my toast. I took my backpack and as I was going to step out, I suddenly remembered something. I turned to face her.

"Hey, how are you gonna drop me to school anyway? Surely you wouldn't go walking all the way there?" I said raising an eyebrow. She looked at me, confused.

"Sure I can. If you can do it then why can't I? Besides, I'm way elder than you." She said with a smirk.

"Uh...I don't go 'walking' there. I go on my skateboard. "

She gasped, "Really?!"

Wow...After all these years, she still doesn't know how I even go to school. I didn't know she was that ignorant.

"You know what? I'll just go on my own. Maybe you should come in a taxi."

"No. If I'm going in a taxi, you're coming along with me. And besides, I never said I wanted to go in a taxi in the first place!"

I shook my head, "Fine, then just come walking. You'll regret it though."

"Wanna bet?"

I smirked, "I'd rather not. I pity you."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

I grinned, "Nothing." I walked outside, grabbed my skateboard and started skating towards my school. Then I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Oh...my god.

What if he comes back?! And kills me?! What if he does it now? I'm all alone! There's a hundred percent chance he would come and stop my skateboard and say those words and kill me! Just the thought of those words made me shiver. I should've brought a weapon. I shook my head.

Think positive and remain calm.

I continued skating while trying to remain calm. I finally reached my school safely and said my prayer of thanks. I started running to reach my band, but as I was running I bumped into someone and we both fell on the ground.