Chapter 29

*HEYA SEXEH MUFFINS!!! SO LOL YEAH I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THE LAST CHAPTER AND OH LOOKIE THERE, I LEFT U GUYS IN A CLIFFHANGER! =3 I FELT SO SATISFIED SEEING U MORTALS EXPRESS UR JAZZ ABT THE CLIFFHANGER IN THE COMMENTS MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA~

I'M JK I'M JK, PLZ DUN KILL MEH ._.

AAAAANYWAYZZZ, HERE'S THE 29TH CHAPTER AND WOW I JUST REALIZED THAT I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK FOR TWO YRS NOW AND THERE'S JUST ONLY 29 CHAPTERS ._. WHY ME SO LAME #sedlyf

BUT U GUYS STILL LIKE IT SO I'M HAPPY! :]

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-ENJOY~*

Chapter 29

I froze....and so did she..

Two fucking policemen stood by her doorstep armed with guns. I knew in an instant that they knew I was here. Assuming Blare will be alright, I quickly escaped through the window and climbed the roof. I settled in a certain place on the roof and listened. "Miss Blare Carter?" One of the policemen spoke in his deep firm voice.

"Yes? Is there a problem officers?"

"Please move aside. We need to investigate your house."

"E-excuse me officer but I don't understand what seems to be the problem here..." she tried her best to sound casual.

But they ignored her and stepped inside anyway. I felt like ripping their organs out one by one. But obviously I had to keep a low profile. They kept searching inside and I could hear things becoming a mess. "Not in here!" One of them shouted.

"What's going on?!" Blare asked.

"They're searching for the most wanted who lives with you." A voice said.

I turned to where the sound came from. I felt a fire burn inside of me as I saw a familiar face. It was her fucking math teacher. Blare stood shocked as she approached her. When she stood in front of her, Blare gulped, "I-I don't know what you're talking about.."

Why does she have to be a bad liar...

"Blare dear we know you're covering for him. But I don't understand, why would you protect a serial killer? And above all, the most dangerous one?"

"I'm not!"

"Dear there's no use lying."

"You don't have proof that I'm protecting a serial killer!"

She smiled a bittersweet smile, "Oh but we do dear." Blare's face went pale. She continued, "This killer was originally from the place where you came from. The police there knew you were involved as one of his lucky survivors correct? They came to check on you. But you were missing. They questioned your friends-James and Carl. They didn't really know what was happening so they just told them where you went and when. And that was the exact time when all the murders stopped there and started here. And you're still alive so there must be some kind of connection between you two. Tell me dear...what relationship do you have with this man?"

Blare looked scared now, "I-I......" Then she frowned, "I have nothing to say to you!"

She sighed, "You should know by now that I'm a policewoman under cover. I really wish a young girl like you didn't have to go through all this." She held out handcuffs, "Blare Carter, you are under arrest."

I jumped down behind her and stabbed the fucker in the back. She let out a cry of pain as I dug deeper until it came out from her front. "You wish bitch." I said as I pulled out my knife and watched her fall to the ground.

She groaned in pain and shouted, "He's here!" I stabbed her more in the stomach and chest, enjoying every drop of blood splat all over me. She kept screaming like a dying dog. I laughed as I felt so alive. But my moment was interrupted by a loud BANG. I looked up and saw the two policemen running downstairs with their guns.