Chapter 14

Hey muffins!!!! I just realized that the 13th chapter was longer than the others.

Well don't expect this chapter to be longer than that XD

Anyways; Vote, comment, share and enjoy!! ;D

Chapter 14

I watched as Xavior was buying another cotton candy from the stand. Man, he loved them. I looked around but didn't find the black figure anywhere. I guess it was just my imagination. Maybe I was thinking too much about him. Okay I need serious help. Even though I'm far away from him, I can't seem to take a break. I still feel like he's stalking me.

"I have returned Milady." I laughed at his accent. He was so cute when he talked like that. "What's so funny?"

"Your British accent señor Xavier." I said as I pinched his nose. He chuckled and sat next to me. I watched as he ate his cotton candy. He was like a little boy eating chocolate.

"So Blare, tell me.."

"Hmm?"

"If you're gonna live here, then shouldn't you buy your own house?" My eyes widened. I never thought of that. Great, just when I thought I had everything under control.

"Oh.....yeah. I haven't thought about that. But I don't have enough money to pay for a house. I just came here." I saw him staring at me and I knew what that look meant. "No Xavior. I won't let you pay. That's too much."

"Oh c'mon Blare. I can do that. It's no big deal!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Everything isn't a big deal for you Xavior! I can't let you pay for me just because you're my friend! I feel like I'm using you alright?!!!" He just stared at me. His face softened.

"Blare....you're not using me. I'm rich alright?" My eyes widened. "I forgot to tell you that. I can afford to pay for your house. I'll also pay the fees for your school ok?"

My jaw dropped, "Xavior that's too much!! Don't!"

"Nothing is too much for me."

"Stop."

"I'll even buy some new furniture for your house."

"XAVIOR STOP!!" He had a shock expression. "I'm sorry Xavior. I know I should be thankful but you're overdoing it. I can't let you pay for everything."

"I.....I understand Blare. But please let me. I really want to help you. I can tell my parents. Please. let me." I stared at him and saw honesty and need in his eyes. He really wanted to help me that bad. I sighed.

"Fine." A smile crept on his lips. He stood up and clapped his hands.

"Alright then it's settled! Let's go! I have the perfect house for ya." He said while winking at me.

"Really? Like, right now?"

"No after a week. Of course it's right now, what do you expect?" I sighed and got up. He grabbed my hand and started running. "C'mon! It's not far from here."

"Woah wait slow down!"

-Outside the new house-

"No! No no no and no! Xavior this is too big!"

"Oh it's just fine. It's perfect!"

"No Xavior. How much will this whole thing cost??!"

"I dunno. Maybe only a million?" My jaw dropped.

"Only?!? What do you mean only??!! That's a lot to pay!!!" I said throwing my hands in the air. This guy is totally crazy.

"Blare calm down. We're zillionairs. We can handle it." My eyes widened. I knew they were rich but I didn't know they were THAT rich. Zillionairs? Wow. I saw a hand wave in front of me. "Hello?? Earth to Blare."