Chapter 1 - Aloo Chaat

10 Years Later

New York, U.S

Raghav was packing to head back to India. " Raghav....." Gauri called for him, " in here mom " Raghav said folding his clothes, " beta...do you have everything ? " Gauri asked, Raghav nodded, " what's wrong beta ? you don't look happy going back " Gauri said standing beside him, " I am...I just can't wait to get my hands on those Kapoor's " Raghav said

dangerously as he threw his clothes into the suitcase and sat down, " I know you are still angry. But beta, you need to calm down. We almost have everything, we just need to plan it correctly " Gauri said and placed her hand on his shoulder, Raghav sighed and nodded, " that's my boy " Gauri smiled and kissed him, and left his room, Raghav sighed again and looked over to his beside table and saw the picture which he brought with him, carefully picking it up and smiled at it, " mein aaye hoon Kalpi....just wait " Raghav whispered and placed the frame in his suitcase and zipped it up.

" Excited for tomorrow ? " Sammy asked Raghav, they were at the bar having a drink, Raghav placed the glass down and looked ahead, " Very. I just want to see those bastards faces who ruined my life " Raghav said tightly, " chill Rags..you will get justice. You're almost there " Sammy said cupping his shoulders in encouragement, Raghav smirked and sipped is Whiskey, " anyone special waiting for you yet ? " Sammy teased, Raghav smirked and looked at the mirror in front of him " hopefully " Raghav said, Sammy frowned " what do you mean hopefully ? " Sammy asked, Raghav shrugged his shoulders and gulped his drink down, it burned is throat a little, but that did not matter to him, he just could not wait to get back to his home.....Mumbai.

Mumbai

Raghav looked around the sky's of Mumbai, " it's great naa ? " Gauri smiled shielding her eyes and looking up, Raghav nodded, " mam..the bags are loaded " the driver said, " thank you " Gauri said and looked back at Raghav who was looking at the sky and smiling, " Raghav ?? chal " Gauri said, Raghav nodded and got into the car and drove off to their new home.

Meanwhile on the other side of Mumbai, the chawl was bustling with activity, Kamala was carrying a basket of flowers, " Kamala maa...let me help you " Prem smiled and picked the basket up and carried it, " thank you beta..oh do you know what time Kalpi, Pakhi and Sanjana are coming home ? " Kamala asked, " Pakhi called me this morning, she said they will arriving tomorrow noon " Prem smiled, " ok thank you beta " Kamala said, Prem smiled and climbed the stairs of the chalw. Kamala sat down on the bench, just then Vittal and Pakya came in, " aare Kamala...why are you sitting here ? " Vittal asked, Kamala looked at him " kyun..cannot is it ? " Kamala teased, " Baba....be careful " Pakya sighed, " Prem is upstairs " Kamala said to Pakya, Pakya nodded and headed to their chalw, " so when are the girls heading back ? " Vittal asked sitting beside her, " tomorrow noon " Kamala said, " they called ? " Vittal asked, Kamala shook her head " Pakhi called Prem today morning and he told me " Kamala said, Vittal nodded and moved close to her " what are you doing ? " Kamala asked skeptically, " romancing my wife " Vittal teased, " chee " Kamala chuckled and pushed him away and ran up to their chawl, Vittal bust out laughing and ran up as well.

Raghav and Gauri arrived at their new home in Mumbai, " wow look that this place " Gauri said looking at the mansion in front of her, Raghav nodded, " aaye maa " Raghav said gesturing her in. " Oh this is beautiful " Gauri smiled and looked everywhere. Raghav climb the stairs to look at the rooms, " when is Sammy coming ? " Gauri asked, " tomorrow " Raghav smiled and helped his mom to get settled, " oh I almost forgot...we must visit Kamala tomorrow " Gauri smiled, Raghav stopped, his heart started beating fast, clearing his throat, " tomorrow ? " Raghav asked, " tomorrow " Gauri smiled, Raghav nodded and headed to his room.