1

Large shopping mall in S city.

It was so hot that there was hardly anyone hanging out on the streets. Inside the shopping mall, the refrigeration and air-conditioning were blowing, and the air-conditioning attracted many customers.

Soon, another family came in at the door.

The little boy was flushed with heat, lowered his head and licked a sip of the ice-cold chocolate ice cream, blowing the air-conditioning, and regained his vitality in minutes, protesting:

"Dad, I'm going to an amusement park, an amusement park! I agreed to take me on the merry-go-round today!"

The man was sweating profusely from the heat, and his vest was soaked with sweat. He just unscrewed the mineral water bottle, raised his head and drank the water, and didn't pay any attention to the son at his feet.

The little boy snorted angrily, turned his head and acted coquettishly with his mother: "Mom, I'll go to the amusement park later, okay?"

The woman raised her head and wiped the sweat: "Son, discuss it, we won't go out to play today, let's go home and blow the air conditioner, okay?"

"no!"

"Then you go to the amusement park alone, mom and dad are here waiting for you to come back." The woman said.

The little boy opened his eyes wide and said in disbelief, "Mom, are you not afraid that the bad guys will kidnap Zhuang Zhuang?"

"Cut it early, so that mom doesn't have to accompany your little ancestor to go out in the sun on a hot day."

In this ghost weather, it's getting hot to death, and the woman is desperately fanning with a fan.

"Dad! Did you hear? This woman must be a stepmother."

The man laughed angrily, "Then I'm still the stepfather."

"!"

The little boy was stunned. He walked towards the entrance of the mall angrily with his short legs, and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Are you alright?" The other party's voice was hoarse, and it seemed that he hadn't spoken for a long time, but he was somewhat clear and had a strange sense of contradiction.

The little boy raised his head and saw a handsome face, a boy of about 18/9 years old, wearing a peaked cap, with surprisingly white skin and dark eyes, staring at him intently.

"Little brother, can you let me go?" the little boy said awkwardly, his little butt can't be touched casually.

Jiang Yu's reaction was slow, he let go of his hand and helped him stand up, "It doesn't hurt when you fall, right?"

"No, no." But chocolate ice cream can't be eaten.

The little boy looked at the ice cream that fell to the ground with pain.

Jiang Yu's eyes moved slightly, he picked up the dirty ice cream and threw it into the trash can, then touched his little head and said softly:

"Don't look at it, there is a freezer over there, my brother will buy you a new ice cream, okay?"

"real?"

"Really." Jiang Yu hesitated, carefully holding his chubby hand.

The woman in the distance hurried over and said anxiously, "Son, are you alright?"

"It's okay!" The little boy shook his head, "My brother wants to buy me ice cream."

Hearing the words, the woman raised her head to look at Jiang Yu, her eyes lit up instantly.