25

Jiang Yu was woken up by the extremely penetrating infrasound.

That's a seismic wave.

Seismic waves are divided into longitudinal waves and transverse waves, and the propagation speed in the crust can reach up to 7 k m/s.

It stands to reason that the frequency of infrasound waves is lower than 20Hz, and the human ear cannot hear these sounds.

But Jiang Yu is a vine, and green vines are a high-level dangerous evolutionary species. Of course, you can hear these extremely penet rating noises.

For vines, infrasound is the most annoying thing.

This stuff will make all the vines on earth muffled.

The little vine was full of anger, and hid for the first time, entangling Jiang Yu's blood vessels, pretending not to hear these annoying noises.

Jiang Yu was also distraught, and even w anted to vomit in disgust.

It took a long time to pull out two reluctant thin vines, one plugged the left ear and the other plugged the right ear, barely making him feel better.

He sat on the spot, probably slumbering a little, and his eyes were moist and bright.

Like a little cub whose eyes just opened

Jiang Yu opened his eyes wide and looked at the pitch-dark sky. The sky was spinning in front of him, and the sound of hunting wind whistled in his ears.

The ground began to shake violently.

In a short moment, the wind roared, and the world became extremely terrifying.

"Crack."

Jiang Yu's ears moved slightly, and he heard the subtle sound of the soil beginning to collapse and break inch by inch.

"Crack...knock..."

The sound seemed to be getting closer and closer, Jiang Yu realized it later, and found that the crisp clicking sound was close at hand.

So he raised his head high and stared dully at the abandoned bridge above his head.

Under the dim starry sky, a wider and wider crack was gradually seen.

"It's going to be an earthquake again." Jiang Yu said slowly.

But that's not the most important thing right now.

Anyone with eyes can see clearly, the little bridge that has been abandoned for many years is about to collapse!

Jiang Yu didn't even move his butt, and stared at the bridge deck without blinking.

It was clear that he wanted to die again.

Seeing Jiang Yu's appearance, the little vine burst with anger, and was irritated by the buzzing infrasound!

The green branches and leaves burst out aggressively.

Quickly sprout and grow, he lifted Jiang Yu up simply and roughly, and then-threw it under the dangerous bridge.

Jiang Yu: ...

Jiang Yu was almost thrown into an upside-down onion.

At this moment, the wind was howling, and the dust filled the sky.

Jiang Yu inevitably ate two mouthfuls of dirt and pouted for a long time in disgust.

He got up from the ground in embarrassment, blinked, and stared blankly at the vine.

It can be seen that the vines are incompetent, furious and irritable by the waves of earthquake waves.

In fact, Jiang Yu was also very annoying.

But he's always been quiet and doesn't make his emotions so obvious.

"Don't you feel more noisy when you come out?"

"Wow!" Don't bother me!

Hearing this sentence, Jiang Yu was stunned on the spot.

Before he could continue in a daze, the shaking under his feet became more and more violent.

With a loud bang, the abandoned bridge was instantly razed to the ground.

In an instant, the soil cracked.

The earth shook and the rivers poured.

As if the roar from the depths of the earth, wrapped in the dark momentum of the sky and the earth, swept the entire earth.

In the depths of the distant underground, hot magma slowly flows, and a huge crack, from bottom to top, cracks and extends at an extremely fast speed.

For human beings, this global earthquake has turned the world upside down.

Most of the high-rise buildings in the city collapsed, roads collapsed, traffic was interrupted, and countless casualties were lost.

The mountains and rivers are changing, a nd the rivers are shifting.

The topography has undergone drastic changes, mountain peaks have turned into canyons, wilderness has turned into forests, and unknown creatures have begun to appear in large numbers.

Jiang Yu closed his eyes, and vaguely heard a shrill whistle.

All human beings heard this terrifying voice at the same time.

Jiang Yu knew the meaning of this voice: it indicated that the first global evolution had officially started.

Jiang Yu tried to stay awake, but his head couldn't control the drowsiness and inevitably fell into a deep sleep.

He started dreaming again.

The clear water roamed gently on his fingertips, and he walked on the waves, with the boundless ocean behind him.

When Jiang Yu opened his eyes again, th e sky was gloomy and gloomy, and the towering trees almost blocked most of the sky.

It's quiet all around.

The man-eating flower closed its petals b eside him, and the leaves were motionless, qu jet and harmless.

Jiang Yu turned his head to the side, silently staring at the bright red and gorgeous flower buds, huge flowers about half a meter wide.

If he opened his bloody mouth, he could devour seven or eight adult men in one go.

How can he be so cute and harmless now?

Jiang Yu recalled his two previous experi ences of escaping from the mouth of a man-e ating flower. With a blank face, he stretched out his hand and ruthlessly pinched off the man-eating bad flower.

He is very vengeful.

This kind of man-eating bad thing must be seen and pinched!

Just as he was about to stand up, Jiang Yu glanced around and caught a glimpse of the vines hanging at his feet.

I don't know when, the little vines quietly formed a circle, gently guarding the little life that was blooming inside.

Jiang Yu was stunned when he saw the trembling light green bud.

"What are you doing?" he asked innocently.

The vines didn't care to answer at all, and carefully blocked the surrounding wind.
Feeding the green jelly beans one by one, only to see the small flower buds eat a crystal nucleus, and the young petals trembled.

Then it stopped moving.

The little vine seemed a little anxious, and even started to feed two jelly beans at one time, but unfortunately the petals shook so hard that they couldn't bloom.

Jiang Yu stared blankly at this scene.

The vine will bloom and bear fruit. In the life of a vine, there will only be one destined bud.

The timing of bud bloom is important.

If the critical period of the first bloom is missed, the little bud will never bloom again.

It will die quickly.