42

From the beginning to the end, Jiang Yu never looked back.

  He didn't hear the man's low and inaudible familiar voice. Even if you hear it, it will only be regarded as your own auditory hallucination.

  He just walked away.

  Seeing that he was unharmed, Lu Yan immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "Are you all right? Where's the monster just now?"

  "There is no monster." Jiang Yu tried to hide it.

  "..." Lu Yan was expressionless, "Do you think I'm easy to deceive?"

  Jiang Yu looked into his eyes, and couldn't help but think of Mu Er, and then remembered the little vine just entangled with the big monster. The inexplicable guilt of the scene overwhelmed him for a moment.

  He quietly shut up.

  Lu Yan almost laughed angrily at him, looking at him walking obediently with his head bowed, a pair of black eyelashes were long and thick, casting a shadow under the eyelids.

  He glanced at Jiang Yu's rosy cheeks, his lips were moist, and the moisture on his hair had not dissipated.

  If it wasn't for the inappropriate time and place, he really doubted that Jiang Yu was pulled into bed by some man just now.

  Thinking of this, Lu Yan shook his head and quickly dismissed this absurd guess.

  Jiang Yu didn't know that he was about to be ruined by the little vines with branches and leaves blooming indiscriminately.

  The green branches and leaves entangled his veins and dawdled around slowly, as if they were still nostalgic for the touch of the monster's body, the leaves were so soft that they almost melted into water.

  Everything in the world has its own reproductive period.

  Even if it is a high-level dangerous evolutionary species in the last days, green vines will have the need for pollination.

  In the past, Jiang Yu deliberately ignored this embarrassing growth cycle, and he didn't pay attention at all.

  Now that he met the familiar person again, Jiang Yu didn't recognize him yet, but the vines unconsciously began to long for pollination.

  Jiang Yu frowned, and touched the skin of his wrist unhappily, as if he disliked the disappointment of the vines.

  Just a big, bulky monster.

  How could green vines like this kind of thing? ? ?

  He was a little puzzled, but he didn't think too much about it. Since falling off a cliff and merging with vines in his last life, Jiang Yu's habits in all aspects have been more or less affected.

  He used to like to stay in the sun, the soft sunlight would make people feel warm.

  But the vines don't like to bask in the sun the most. They hate hot weather extremely, and they have to hug each other to avoid the sunlight above their heads every time.

  So Jiang Yu also began to dislike sunny days.

  However, in the last days, when the water resources on the surface disappeared inexplicably, almost every day was a sunny day.

  "Applause applause! Everyone applaud!"

        The applause rang out.
  Back at the camp, Jiang Yu looked at the crowded crowd in a daze, "What are you doing here?"