43

In the middle of the night, it is quiet, and in the depths of the invisible secret, there are bursts of buzzing sounds that seem to be whispering.

  The leaves seemed to lose water, firmly clinging to the human skin, and the roots of the vines wrapped around and around, and finally rubbed against the man's cheek, refusing to let go.

  I saw the green leaves covering the sky and covering the sky, spreading and growing, almost filling the entire tent, which meant to continue to spread and occupy the boundary.

  Mu Tingshan frowned, and quickly raised his hand to touch the tip of the leaf in front of him, "Hey, don't go, I'm right here, I can't run away"

  "Wow!" The vine exploded the leaves.

  "No," before he finished speaking, with a muffled clatter, the man was angrily thrown off the bed by the vines.

  The little vine lashed out fiercely while entwining it. Fortunately, it didn't slap people in the face, but it didn't slap them lightly in other places.

  In the last days, green plants and vines have never been soft and harmless little creatures. The lethality of high-level dangerous evolutionary species is not exaggerated.

  Mu Tingshan received a solid blow.

  He was already weak, had too much wear and tear, and took a great risk to restore his human form. After this, dense blue-gray scales began to appear on the back of his neck, and his face seemed to be paler.

  The tip of the tender green leaf paused for a moment, the tip of the root pointed upwards, and poked his scales carefully.

  Mu Tingshan's eyelashes twitched slightly, as if he knew he would be in pain, the little vine gradually calmed down, shook its leaves, and returned to its familiar slimy and coquettish appearance.

  It clings to the blue-gray scale, rubbing lightly once and for all.

  "Wow"

  It sounds like a pretty good mood.
  It seems that it is quite useful to lose your temper and smoke. Mu Tingshan smiled helplessly, seeing that the little vine didn't look guilty at all, he raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Yu on the bed.

  Jiang Yu fell into a deep sleep, his eyes were closed tightly, he got into a ball under the blanket, breathing gently and evenly.

  The movement in the tent was neither big nor small, but it didn't wake Jiang Yu up.

  In the quiet late night, only the little vines were actively climbing around. Mu Tingshan stretched out his hand, and a green leaf nestled in his palm obediently, so gentle that he could be kneaded.

  Xiao Teng and Jiang Yu are one body, and Teng Man likes him so much, which means Jiang Yu still likes him.

  But after eleven years, he came too late. "Ayu, are you still blaming me?"

  "Wow." Xiaovine was at a loss.

  Mu Tingshan didn't speak for a long time, and touched the leaves of the vine in frustration.

  The next second, as if he suddenly remembered something, he frowned slightly, and quickly searched around, skillfully flipping through the small flowers hidden in the pile of green leaves.

  I saw that the flower buds had been closed, and they were dozing off against the green leaves.

  Mu Tingshan heaved a sigh of relief, no wonder he didn't see this little thing entangled, so he hid in it to sleep.

  Before he stretched out his hand, he saw the leaves of the little vine swaying left and right, hesitating, and finally lifted the little life up high in front of the man's eyes.

  "Wow"

  Mu Tingshan was still lost a second ago, but now he is warmed by the little vines. This is his and Jiang Yu's baby, a unique treasure.

  He touched the leaves of the small flower buds, for fear of waking up the little thing, he didn't dare to touch them too much.

  Taking advantage of the good mood of the little vine, Mu Tingshan took advantage of it, climbed on the bed without leaving a trace, and asked distractedly, "Hey, look at the stars above your head, how beautiful they are."

  "Wow!" The vines forbade him to run around.

  "I know, I know," Mu Tingshan comforted, "Don't get excited, I won't move anymore."

        As soon as he finished speaking, he just climbed onto the bed and pulled the sleeping Jiang Yu into his arms.

  Mu Tingshan closed his eyes, and the branches and leaves of the vines cuddled up to him, like a young animal thirsting for warmth. He tilted his head subconsciously and whispered: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

  Don't look at him seemingly fine, Jiang Yu's beating really made him suffer a lot.

  I'm afraid that before dawn, he will return to his monster form again.

  Mu Tingshan tried his best to keep himself awake, shaking his gradually clumsy and dull head, he opened his eyes, as if to divert the attention of the vines, and pointed to the top of the tent with a big hole in it.

  "Look, Ayu, did you poke this hole? It's a good tent, what are you poking it for?"

  The tone was quite educational.

  The little vine was a little dazed by his scolding, and slowly stood up in midair.

  Mu Tingshan wanted to laugh, no matter how many years passed, even if he became a high-level and dangerous green vine, Jiang Yu would not change his meek temper, too meek is not good, he is easy to be bullied.

  He continued to fiddle with the leaves: "Is it fun to hang yourself on the top of the tent? Don't sleep well, staring at the sky in a daze all night"

  "Wow!" It started to get angry.

  "..."

  Mu Tingshan shut up immediately.

  He knew that it would be fine for the vine to not sleep 24 hours a day, but Jiang Yu is not considered a purebred little vine now, he has fused his heterogeneous genes, half human, half vine, flesh and blood, with warm skin.

  Most importantly, if he didn't coax this little vine into a sound sleep, how could he get away and find something to heal his wounds!   

        Two seconds later, Mu Tingshan held down the arrogant little vine, "Sleep!"