27

The forest is getting quieter and quieter.

  To be honest, looking at the gray sky above his head, Jiang Yu couldn't tell the time, whether it was early morning or evening.

  Until the distant horizon gradually brightened up.

  Jiang Yu lost the guidance of the Polaris and had to climb up the tree again, just in time to see the rising sun.

  The sun is not bright, just like the silent sun on a cloudy day, without the slightest temperature.

  Looking far away, the bridge collapsed, the road collapsed, and the ruins of the city were very close.

  Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief, guessing that he was about to reach the edge of the forest, and jumped off the branch with a relaxed face, God knows how long he walked in the forest.

  As we all know, green plants and vines are lazy things, and they will never move if they can rely on them. It is too difficult for Jiang Yu to walk long distances.

  Jiang Yu even began to wonder how he managed to run so far?

  In any case, he was able to get back to the city as soon as possible. Along the way, Jiang Yu walked more and more slowly, and came across one or two cute and quiet piranhas. Without thinking about it, he stretched out his hand and pinched off the huge petals neatly.

  Then he sat down on the spot and
  patiently and carefully peeled off the skin of the piranha, peeled off the small green crystal nucleus, and stuffed it into the little flower that was looking forward to it as a snack.

  Jiang Yu glanced at the vines, with a wooden face, while collecting green crystal nuclei, he walked slowly, and finally escaped from the dark and endless forest.

  The familiar moat has completely changed, the river channel has been changed, and the river water is turbid, rushing towards the city impartially.

  The bridge has collapsed and there is no way to cross the river.

  Jiang Yu thought for a while, turned his head and went back to the forest, broke off a thick and long flat branch, and then crossed it on the stone in the middle of the river, walked for a while to the end, then picked up the branch, and crossed to a farther place again. on a rock.

  Although the method is stupid, it is very useful.

  Jiang Yu crossed the river easily.

  Taking advantage of no one around, he looked at the vines and small flowers standing in mid-air, and said in a low voice, "I'm going into the city, you have to hide."

        The vines retracted cooperatively, but the little flowers didn't Ken folded it obediently, and the young petals fluttered freely in the wind.

  Jiang Yu frowned.

  He had no experience in disciplining babies, so he could only raise his head and blame dryly: "You are disobedient."

        As soon as the words fell, the vines pulling the flowers shook slightly, and with a swish, they pulled the little flowers in a hurry Panic retracted under Jiang Yu's skin.

  "Wow duck!"

  Jiang Yu heard Xiaohua's reluctant protest.

  His eyes moved slightly, he lowered his head, hid the two remaining leaves on his wrist into his sleeves, checked carefully, and made sure that there was no exposed place on his body, and then he was willing to enter the city with confidence.