4

Jiang Yu wandered around the campus of S University.

Following the road signs indicating the direction, I quickly found the classroom for the class.

As soon as he entered the door, a group of bright and beautiful girls rushed towards him, chatting around him.

Jiang Yu instinctively took two steps back.

"Let's spread out, don't get in the way." The sweet-looking girl jumped out, with familiar movements, and pulled Jiang Yu to sit in the back row quickly.

"Jiang Xiaocao, I thought you didn't come to class today. I haven't seen you for half a month."

Fortunately, she took the initiative to call.

The girl said and handed him a cup of warm bubble tea.

Jiang Yu took the milk tea and gave her a serious look... I still can't remember who she is, so I can only change the subject: "I'm in a bad mood lately—"

"Are you still arguing with Mu Er?" Lu Xue said.

Jiang Yu: ? ? ?

Do you even know about his relationship with Mu Er?

After many years, Jiang Yu has no impression of the teachers and classmates in the university. He can't remember who she is, so he can only cope with "um".

Lu Xue was very used to his cold attitude.

As for any S-big girl, who doesn't know that Jiang Yu is a difficult person to approach?

Jiang Yu doesn't like to interact with other people, and he rarely talks to his classmates in class. But why is he good-looking, tall and fair-skinned, with a pair of clear eyes, how many girls have attracted the hearts of him?

If Lu Xue and Mu Er hadn't known each other and knew about the relationship between Jiang Yu and Mu Er, I'd probably have the cheek to go after Jiang Yu long ago.

At 8:30, the squad leader started the routine roll call.

Jiang Yu raised his hand to answer, and logically learned Lu Xue's name.

Lu Xue? Sound familiar?

Jiang Yu frowned slightly, and finally remembered the name.

The Mu family and the Lu family have been friends for generations. Lu Xue, the youngest daughter of the Lu family, almost got married to Mu Er.

Mu's family is weak. In the early years, Mu's father and Mu's mother were still alive, and Mu Er also had a brother.

Too bad a car accident took it all away.

Only a white-haired grandfather Mu remained.

If I hadn't found Mu Er, who had just grown up, I'm afraid the old man would not be able to hold on anymore.

Grandpa Mu knew that time was running out, so he hurriedly hugged his great-grandson, and introduced a blind date to Mu Er wholeheartedly, and finally chose Lu Xue.

Of course Mu Er was unwilling. He pulled Jiang Yu to kneel in front of the old man and came out of the closet.

When the old man died of serious illness two years ago, Mu Er was depressed for a long time, but Jiang Yu took him out.

Lu Xuezhua pulled the phone and whispered, "Jiang Yu, have you seen yesterday's news? The sudden change in the sea water level scared many people that the end of the world is coming."

"Also, have you checked on the campus forum? There are a lot of doomsday posts on the forum, and they're babbling about..."

Jiang Yu didn't speak, and opened the campus forum.