32

Jiang Yu covered his ears, trembling with fear, squatting obediently under the tree, not daring to look at the man more.

  Beside him, the noctilucent grass that fell on the ground was bent and crooked, but it still gave off a warm and soft light, like moonlight.

  Like the soft light that has accompanied him for many years.

  Since the earthquake, Jiang Yu suffered a lot of sequelae, auditory hallucinations, hallucinations, claustrophobia... the most serious is fear of the dark.

  Fear of the night.

  When night fell, he hid in a broken tent with air leakage and held the glowing flashlight firmly, so that he could fall asleep with peace of mind.

  Later, the flashlight ran out of power, and Jiang Yu replaced it with spare batteries that he had stockpiled in advance, and later, all the batteries were used up.

  He began to fear and suffer all night.

  Until I met Yan Que. At that time, Jiang Yu's belly was slightly protruding, and he was estimated to be four months old, but he was frighteningly thin and sick, as if he would never open his eyes again the next day.

  Seeing him for the first time, Yan Que was stunned for a long time, and finally took the initiative to take him in.

  Knowing that Jiang Yu was afraid of the dark, he gave him the only luminous grass in the team and took good care of him.

  That was the most peaceful night for Jiang Yu to sleep.

  For a time he thought he was lucky to meet a good man.

  But soon, the news of Jiang Yu's pregnancy could no longer be concealed. He was lethargic, liked to eat sour and sweet, and every time he followed the mercenary team to collect children's food and clothing.

  Including powdered milk.

  Jiang Yu stockpiled eight cans of baby milk powder in his small warehouse.

  Although Mu Er couldn't be contacted, but with the little guy in his belly, Jiang Yu cheered up and tried his best to live a better life.

  Facts have proved that he was too naive.

  In just one week, Yan Que's attitude completely changed.

  The first thing is to eat, three meals a day, Jiang Yu's food level has plummeted, and he can't eat enough.

  Then there is the residence. Jiang Yu and Yan Que used to be a tent, with two folding beds on the left and one on the right. They are spacious and comfortable, and they don’t need to squeeze in with other teammates.

  Yan Que turned his face and refused to recognize anyone, and drove Jiang Yu out that night. Others looked at the dishes one after another, and no one was willing to take Jiang Yu in.

  Jiang Yu could only climb into the hard truck to sleep.

  Of the vine fruits collected by the mercenary team, Jiang Yu could not get a single one.

  He felt it was unfair, so he ran to argue with Yan Que, but was completely ignored by that person.

  With the captain's dislike, everyone can bully him.

  He has to wash the dishes, clothes, and all kinds of dirty things, and finally he has to travel with the mercenary team on an adventure.

  At first Jiang Yu didn't think it was a big deal. At most, he would work harder and at least stay in this team so that he could survive safely.