15

Jiang Yu felt that he couldn't sit still, so he silently retracted his wrist and asked in a low voice, "How many times does a normal person's pulse beat?"

"Around 75 beats per minute."

Normally, the pulse should beat four times between an exhale and an inhale.

Jiang Yu thought for a while, estimated the frequency of the pulses that the leaf veins should beat, and straightened his back immediately, and said confidently, "I'm not sick! If you don't believe me, check the pulse again, it must be normal this time."

The old doctor did not believe it, but Jiang Yu insisted on his attitude. Mu Tingshan was also worried about misdiagnosis, so he could only doubt the belief and recheck the pulse.

As a result, the pulse really returned to normal...even the original hi pulse symptoms disappeared without a trace.

For a moment, the old doctor doubted life!

The little vine shrank under the skin and shook the leaves proudly.

Jiang Yu was nervous and guilty, and quietly covered his wrist, for fear that the naughty tip of the blade would pop out accidentally.

Facts have proved that Jiang Yu's pulse is very healthy, vigorous and energetic, and his complexion is also very good.

Hearing the end, Jiang Yu blushed in shame, lowered his head and dared not look at anyone.

Mu Tingshan was also a little embarrassed. He coughed twice: "Then do you want to prescribe some medicine to recuperate the body?"

"No!" Jiang Yu resisted.

The old doctor calmly stroked his beard, "Well, what kind of medicine should I take? The young man is in good health, and he will just be in moderation in the future."

The two both fled.

After coming out of the courtyard, Mu Tingshan realized that something was wrong, and looked at Jiang Yu suspiciously.

For some reason, he suddenly felt that if the old doctor said that a normal person's pulse beats eight hundred times a minute, Jiang Yu would be able to come out...

He looked at Jiang Yu's innocent look, and touched his wrist in a strange way, his skin felt delicate and icy cold.

Mu Tingshan patted Jiang Yu's head suspiciously, "Little villain, are you hiding something from me?"

"No."

After Jiang Yu said that, his expression was innocent, and he looked at him with beautiful and calm eyes, without showing the slightest fox tail.

Mu Tingshan couldn't see his abnormality, but he didn't let his guard down. His body was fine, but it didn't mean his mental state was fine.

Jiang Yu's auditory hallucinations did not know what was going on.

Since Chinese medicine has not diagnosed it, he has to find a way to ask a professional psychiatrist.

While thinking about it, not far away, a familiar army green off-road vehicle drove over.

Jiang Yu was excited: "It must be my shovel that I bought back."

... Mu Tingshan was expressionless, and reluctantly fell behind Jiang Yu.

Opening the car window, Zhou Jin smiled honestly and handed Jiang Yu two new, shiny pocket shovels.

"Fortunately, there is a hardware store nearby. I saw that these two small shovels are not bad, so I bought them for you."