3

No one noticed that a vague figure wobbled by a window in a high-rise building.

Jiang Yu looked down at the ground, the bus was as big as a matchbox, and the people coming and going became as small as ants.

The scene is full of traffic, feasting and feasting.

He raised his head and looked at the distant horizon.

The sun had already set, and the red sunset was floating in the sky, and the rays of light fell on Jiang Yu's face, reflecting a pair of beautiful eyes.

Jiang Yu smiled and leaned forward—

"Ding dong." There was a crisp ringtone from the phone behind him.

He turned his head subconsciously, and caught a glimpse of a green message box flashing on the page of the mobile phone thrown on the bed from a distance.

Did the bastard text back?

Jiang Yu was a little hesitant, shook his long legs in the air, couldn't help but glanced at the phone on the bed again, the curiosity in his heart was tormented and tormented, and finally he left the dangerous bay window.

Can't wait to lie on the bed, hug the pillow, and open the message box.

Mu Tingshan replied to him: [Don't make trouble with me? 】

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, but he quickly reacted. That's right, he was making a fuss for Mu Er to be discharged from the army.

Jiang Yu frowned, the fingers that tapped Jiugongge were still a little jerky, and he slowly replied: "I won't make trouble. 】

He will never make trouble with Mu Er again.

In short, he will die, and when Mu Er dies, he will not live alone. Jiang Yu had already thought about it, there are thousands of ways to die, and the way to die by jumping off a building is too ugly.

He awakened the water system ability and had a natural affinity for water flow. The water would gently wrap his corpse and let him sink under the sand.

Poor Mu Tingshan was thousands of miles away and didn't know the terrible thoughts in Jiang Yu's heart.

Jiang Yu rolled over and pressed down on the pillow, biting his fingernails until the ends of the nails were pitted, and hesitantly sent a sentence: [Do you have a convenient video there? 】

[I want to see your appearance. 】

【I haven't seen you for a long time, I miss you. 】

Jiang Yu really misses him.

On the other end of the phone, Mu Tingshan was packing his luggage and seeing three text messages in a row, the sweet words seemed extraordinarily untrue.

Mu Tingshan: […Darling, did you take the wrong medicine? Talk so nicely? 】

Jiang Yu: [No medicine! 】

Jiang Yu dialed the video in a fit of anger.

After waiting for a few seconds, a young and handsome face appeared on the screen of the mobile phone.

The man has a pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes, a high nose bridge, sharp cheeks, a tanned complexion, and a short head, looking handsome and neat.

Nearly eleven years.

Such a long time.

Jiang Yu hadn't seen Mu Er's face for a long time, he pursed his lips and looked at the man intently.

Mu Tingshan shook his phone: "Why don't you talk? Are you still angry with me?"

Jiang Yu didn't say a word.