33

How desperate must a person be to choose to close his eyes forever?

  In fact, Yan Que has already begun to regret it.

  He shouldn't have persecuted Jiang Yu crazily because of jealousy. When he was a child in the orphanage, he had already lost a big step compared to Mu Er.

  Jiang Yu has not recognized him until now.

  He completely forgot Yan Que when he was a child.

  It was obvious that the two met for the first time. Yan Que and Jiang Yu's beds were next to each other. At that time, Jiang Yu was the youngest, just four years old. His brows and eyes were young, his skin was as white as snow, and his eyes were clear, like an ignorant girl. little angel.

  He is thin and weak-tempered, even if the meat in the bowl is snatched, he will only look at him with those black eyes, and then hold his rice bowl tightly and bury his head in eating in aggrieved manner.

  At that time, Yan Que loved to bully him the most.

  But as soon as Mu Er came, the little angel he liked jumped into someone's arms in no time.

  After many years, the two met again. The moment they walked into the base, Yan Que recognized Jiang Yu who was alone in the crowd for the first time.

  He seemed to be sick, with a bad complexion, a pair of beautiful eyes vigilant and timid, sitting in an open temporary tent, guarding two buckets for food.

  God knows how surprised Yan Que was when he saw him.

  As many surprises as there were at the beginning, so much outrage later.

  Thinking of this, he looked up at Jiang Yu, and suddenly reached out to touch his belly.

  In the next second, there was a shrill scream, "Don't touch my baby! Don't touch him!"

  Jiang Yu reacted fiercely. In just a short moment, the branches and leaves of the vine stood up sharply, and pointed at Yan Que tremblingly.

  He was afraid, clenched his hand hanging on one side tightly, and stepped back step by step, his eyes were full of vigilance and defense.

  Yan Que was stunned, as if he didn't expect Jiang Yu's reaction to be so intense.

  He looked at the vines standing up dangerously in front of Jiang Yu, and the tips of the blades were aimed at his direction impartially, as if he regarded him as the greatest enemy in this life.

  "Ayu," he said in a rough voice, "I won't hurt you again, you don't have to be so defensive."

  Jiang Yu trembled, "You go."

  Yan Que looked at him steadily, and changed the subject: "Didn't you always Want to find Mu Er? I know there is a place here that can answer all your doubts."

  Jiang Yu didn't believe him.

  He knew that Mu Er had died the night before the earthquake.

  He could never find that person again.
  Although he had many, many questions, none of them mattered anymore.

  He just wanted to get rid of Yan Que quickly.

  No one knew that Jiang Yu was so afraid that his palms were sweaty, afraid that in the next second, the little flowers hidden in his body would come out for air and wind.

  He absolutely, absolutely must not let Yan Que know about the existence of Xiaohua.

  "You go," Jiang Yu plucked up his courage, "Just, just pretend that we have never met before."