19

After hanging up the phone, Mu Tingshan closed his eyes, walked into the kitchen, calmly took out the pure milk in the refrigerator, plugged in the induction cooker, and began to warm the milk to Jiang Yu.

As for the constantly ding-dong mobile phone, he threw it to the corner of the sofa and refused to take another look.

Returning to the bedroom with the milk in his hand, he looked at Jiang Yu who hid in the bed and was sulking quietly, took the man into his arms, and said in a low voice, "Ayu, I haven't settled with you yet, but you are mad at me. ?"

Jiang Yu was aggrieved, and buried himself in the bed more and more silently, not wanting to talk to him.

Mu Tingshan took a deep breath: "I won't quarrel with you."

He tried to reason with Jiang Yu, "I'll take you to the meeting place, you keep staring at Lu Chuan, and you can't help but look at people when you leave—"

"I don't." Jiang Yu said in a muffled voice.

If Jiang Yu really had the intention of empathizing, I am afraid that Mu Tingshan would have gone mad on the spot.

"Ayu," he asked, "Tell me the truth, you and Lu Chuan, did you know each other before?"

"No, I don't know."

"Then why do you keep staring at him?"

"He's better than you," Jiang Yu said in a sullen voice, with a hint of envy, "He treats Zhong Yu very well."

Mu Tingshan almost died of anger, gritted his teeth word by word: "Am I being bad to you?"

"Different."

Jiang Yu shook his head. He envied Lu Chuan's feelings for Zhong Yu. In the last days, the two never separated.

Even if the base later asked the troops to go to the heavily polluted area to take samples, Lu Chuan did not go.

Jiang Yu thought to himself that in Lu Chuan's heart, Zhong Yu was the first.

But in Mu Er's heart, Jiang Yu may not be the first important thing.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu became more and more silent, looked up at the man, pushed him away silently, got into the bed himself, hugged the pillow and began to wipe his tears in grievances.

In the past, no matter how much dissatisfaction there was in his heart, Jiang Yu would make a fuss and cry with him, rarely when he was so wronged that he hid and wiped his tears quietly.

Seeing his well-behaved appearance, Mu Tingshan lost all his anger in an instant, lowered his head and confessed, "Ayu, I was wrong."

"Wow."

"Don't cry, okay?"

"Woo." Jiang Yu cried more and more.

Mu Tingshan helped his forehead, but he was helpless and soft-hearted, so he could only use the old method despicably. He took out a big white rabbit toffee from the drawer, got into it cheeky, and held Jiang Yu's cheek, half forcing, half intimacy, licking Biting his lip.

"Don't cry, brother will feed you candy."

"Mmmm." Jiang Yu whimpered and shook his head in rejection.

Mu Tingshan was not in a hurry, with sugar in his mouth, one squeezed his jaw, and the two were intimately intertwined with each other.

Jiang Yu remembered the scene when he followed Mu Er into the bed and secretly ate candy when he was a child. At that time, the two of them were very young. Mu Er didn't like the sweetness of toffee, but Jiang Yu loved it, so one held the candy on purpose, and the other held the candy. One eagerly followed the toffee and licked.