38

Speaking of those teammates who abandoned him back then, Jiang Yu pricked up his ears, wondering what would happen to that woman, that is, Lin Yiyi.

  Lin Yiyi is the only woman in the elite team led by Yan Que.

  Also a person with water abilities, Jiangyu's water system is very gentle, and the water source is sweet and sweet, making people feel refreshed and thirst quenched after drinking it.

  Lin Yiyi is different, her water ability is more aggressive, icy cold, braving the cold air.

  She likes Yan Que, but she hides it tightly.

  If Jiang Yu hadn't slapped her hard after climbing the bed, I'm afraid no one would know the secret.

  Jiang Yu felt that he had made a lot of contributions in the team, even if others ignored him or even ignored him, at least Jiang Yu could barely greet others with a smile on his face.

  Compared with the outside, Yan Que's team is a clean safe haven, no one dares to touch him with a finger here.

  Jiang Yu needs this stable environment to protect himself.

  He was too weak, and he was dragging a baby who was about to be born, so he absolutely couldn't make any mistakes.

  But Jiang Yu took all precautions, and even plotted against Yan Que, cheating him into a vine fruit and trying to supplement himself with nutrition.

  He desperately did everything just to protect himself and the little life in his belly.

  In the end, when Yan Que left and the team went deep into the polluted area again, Lin Yiyi suddenly reached out and pushed him hard.

  Jiang Yu never thought that someone would take the opportunity to plot against him.

  He fell heavily to the ground, unable to get up for a while in pain, and bright red blood gradually overflowed from under his body.

        His baby.

  This is his and Mu Er's baby.

  He cried so desperately that he gave up his dignity for the first time and prayed desperately, but he could only watch other people run farther and farther away.

  He was dumped in a dangerously polluted area.

  They are on purpose.

  For the first time, Jiang Yu experienced the sinister nature of the human heart.

  No one has ever dared to slap him.
  No one has ever dared to count on him.

  At the beginning, he was weak, coupled with the inconvenience of being pregnant, he could only bear the dumb loss by covering his cheeks.

  Later, Jiang Yu merged with Teng Man, and on the way to find Mu Er, it was not that he never thought about finding Lin Yiyi to settle the score.

  But Jiang Yu never met her again.

  Yan Que said: "Doesn't Lin Yiyi like me? She thinks that she can climb into my bed if she loses you. She is too naive..."

  His eyes were cold.

  Jiang Yu vaguely guessed her fate.
  "Tit for tat, I personally threw her to the place where you fell," Yan Que stroked Jiang Yu's soft hair, "Ayu, don't worry, she is dead."

  "There is no dead body."

  Jiang Yu blinked and accepted the result quietly.

  There are quite a lot of evolutionary species in the polluted area, and the bloodthirsty vegetation is relatively mild, while the alien beasts are the real nightmare.

  He didn't think that Lin Yiyi, who was alone, could escape the hunt of the strange beast.

  Jiang Yu didn't sympathize with what happened to her, and even felt that her death was too simple.

  He will no longer be kind and soft-hearted, and the end times have changed him beyond recognition.

  Jiang Yu thought to himself, the little vine taught him a lot.

  Human life is too fragile.

  Harvesting a life seems to be an easy task.

  Yan Que said again: "I thought you were dead, but within half a year, I saw you in the wild. You had leaves growing on your body, and the roots of vines were wrapped around the necks of those people..."

  Jiang Yu was killing people at that time.

  Yan Que saw the dangerous and vicious vines behind him, and the seemingly harmless branches and leaves entangled a group of humans until they strangled their fragile necks.

  He thought it was a man-eating green vine.

  Especially looking at Jiang Yu's eyes clearly, the light-colored pupils are very familiar, but there is a faint glowing green circle around the pupils.

  It's not like, human eyes.

  It is said that some high-level species devour human beings, and there will be rare ones that inherit human thinking, thoughts, preferences... and even bodies.

  Yan Que mistakenly thought that the bloodthirsty vines had swallowed Jiang Yu, and then disguised Jiang Yu's shell to kill people everywhere.

  He didn't even think about it, the unimaginably thick lightning fell down hard immediately.

  For a short moment, even Jiang Yu didn't notice the sneak attack from behind, and the roots of the vines had been cut off.

  This is the worst thing Yan Que did in his life.

  It was also this blow that made him hear Jiang Yu's cry of pain.

  Yan Que closed his eyes, "...I really, didn't know it was you."

  Jiang Yu still lowered his head and said nothing.

  He had already guessed this belated explanation.

  Jiang Yu will not hurt people for no reason.

  What Yan Que saw was just the tip of the iceberg, which was the number of malicious teams that Jiang Yu killed.

  Some people are greedy for his water ability, while others are greedy for his face.
  In the second year of the last days, the global evolution is even more cruel.

  Some of the beautiful human beings, except those with high-level supernatural powers, sought refuge with the strong, and most of them were dragged into the abyss of despair.

  Jiang Yu hated the greedy and impulsive eyes of those people looking at him.

  In the past, he only had the mild and harmless water ability, so he had no way to protect himself, so he could only hide in Yan Que's team to survive.

  But later he merged with the green plants and vines, and he could easily get rid of these people.

  He has become so powerful.

  The little vine is his confidence. But the little vine also has many things to be afraid of.

  It is afraid of the dark, auditory hallucinations... and even more afraid of Yan Que.