16

Mu Tingshan no longer wanted to pursue why he was a monster in his dream again.

He only felt that his thinking was abnormally slow, and after eating an ugly vine fruit, his head became a little clearer.

In the same dream, he looked around subconsciously, trying to find out where Jiang Yu was.

He walked slowly in a dark jungle, in the direction of the rising sun, from west to east, for a long time, but could not reach the end of the forest.

Obviously, the dream this time was extraordinarily long, and Mu Tingshan was simply at a loss.

In the dream, he inexplicably turned into a monster with dark gray scales, clumsy feet, and a huge body, estimated to be as high as a seven-story building.

It's a pity that the big monster is not useful, its brain is stupid and dull, and it circles around in the forest blankly.

Silly.

Mu Tingshan didn't want to admit that it was himself.

After finally getting rid of the strange dream, I opened my eyes again, and it was already the next morning.

The sky is bright, and the world has not yet woken up.

However, what makes people unable to ignore is that, at some point in time, a fire erupted in the distant horizon, almost burning half of the sky red.

Mu Tingshan got out of bed for the first time in shock, hurried to the window, and saw the blazing fire.

The 20-story high-rise building is enough for him to see far away.

Jiang Yu also woke up, slowly raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, as if he hadn't woken up yet, stepping on his soft slippers, stumbled onto the man's back.

"What's wrong?" His voice was hoarse.

Mu Tingshan stiffened for a moment, took a deep look at the distant firelight, turned around and hugged the person, "It's okay, it should be a fire in the suburbs."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Yu immediately regained consciousness and looked at him with beautiful and soft eyes, as if he was afraid that he would risk rushing into the fire again to save people.

Mu Tingshan didn't say anything, and looked at him until Jiang Yu's eyes gradually turned red.

He was in no hurry to coax people, "Don't want me to go?"

Jiang Yu nodded heavily.

Mu Tingshan tried to guide Jiang Yu's uneasiness, touched his lips affectionately, and said softly, "If you don't want me to go out to save people, you have to say it again."

"No, don't go." Jiang Yu choked and hugged him tightly.

"Okay, I'm not leaving."

Mu Tingshan agreed very readily, but Jiang Yu was stunned for a while, staring at him blankly.

"Don't look at it," Mu Tingshan patted his head, "I won't go out today, I will stay at home with you and blow the air conditioner."

"Oh."

Jiang Yu was a little confused. He didn't seem to expect him to be so obedient, but he was worried. He followed the man step by step and refused to leave for half a step.

Walking into the kitchen, Mu Tingshan calmly took out the eggs from the refrigerator, skillfully fried two poached eggs, steamed a pot of millet porridge, and finally started mixing cucumber dishes.

Jiang Yu'an stared at him quietly.

After making breakfast, Mu Tingshan went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash up.