41

Jiang Yu climbed out of the hot spring in a daze, still holding a snow-white vine fruit tightly in his arms.

  Seeing that he made it clear that he wanted to leave, the big monster changed its docile posture again, grunted violently from its throat, and poked Jiang Yu back with its wet nose.

  Jiang Yu didn't know why he didn't have the slightest thought of resisting it.

  In fact, he didn't even try to attack.

  The branches and leaves of the vines are sticky around each other, rubbing back and forth like a baby.

  Jiang Yu couldn't leave even if he wanted to be held back by such an unworthy and stupid thing.

  Looking at the big stubborn monster in front of him, Jiang Yu had that ridiculous feeling again. He thought this monster was Mu Er.

  It's just that Jiang Yu is very clear about the impossibility of this guess.

  In his last life, he had been to many places in the last days. He had been to the deserted desert, and he had also been to the bustling northern base.

  He even sneaked into many secret research institutes.

  I have never heard of an example where humans and beasts can transform into each other.

  Not right either.

  Jiang Yu thought of Meng Qi.

  The little boy he sent to S University to take care of Ji Zeyang, Mengzi, was the only experimental subject that could perfectly fuse with the cells of the alien beast.

  Monzi is also a huge monster with bluish-gray hard scales.

  But Monzi is an experimental monster artificially created by the Institute in violation of regulations.

  There are no examples of natural fusion of humans and alien beasts in nature.

  What's more, if Mu Er really turned into a monster... In his last life, he had been looking for Mu Er for so long, why didn't he see this big monster coming?

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yu's eyes were moist, and he didn't want to see the vine's coquettish and sticky appearance anymore, so he sneaked into the depths of the hot spring with a sullen head.

  The warm water moistened his skin, the temperature was neither cold nor hot, very comfortable, as if it was a comfortable water temperature deliberately adjusted for him.

  The vines that sank to the bottom were shiny and white, and the No. 112 evolutionary element melted in the water was absorbed by Jiang Yu bit by bit.

  In the depths of Jiang Yu's body that Jiang Yu couldn't perceive, the overwhelming green began to stretch, and the scars buried in the veins of the leaves finally appeared.

  At some point, the big monster on the bank held its breath lightly.

  The little vine also stopped the intimacy, and raised its leaves dully, as if it was the first time it knew that it had such a scar on its body.

  It was a very deep wound.

  Shocking.

  Obviously, Jiang Yu's key veins were broken once. He has completely forgotten that this is the lifeline he cut off with his own hands.

  He died.

  But he lived again.

  The moment he opened his eyes, he returned to the past inexplicably.