36

Soon, with the little guy's tearful cries and complaints, Ji Zeyang raised his head and looked at Jiang Yu with a sullen face.

  Jiang Yu has a pair of beautiful eyes, as bright as stars, but these eyes are fixed on a certain young mutant horn.

  Ji Zeyang: ...

  the little guy was so scared that he hid behind him. He tightened Mengqi's sleeve with one hand and Ji Zeyang's trouser leg with the other hand, and wept loudly.

  "Bad, scoundrel, how can he eat corners..."

  Hearing this sentence, Yan Que, who was leaning against the wall next to him, almost laughed out loud.

  He remembered.

  Green vines love to eat these mutant horns.

  Jiang Yu and the vines have become one, don't they just like to eat young mutant horns?

  Yan Que lowered his eyes and looked at the little guy who was close at hand. He was probably three or four years old. He was chubby. He should be a mutant with excellent evolutionary aptitude. The only horn left on his head was beautiful and clean.

  As for the other horn, it was obvious that someone had mercilessly ripped it off.

  He thought for a while, and seemed to be hesitating whether to reach out to help Jiang Yu break off the remaining horn.

  Before he could make up his mind, Ji Zeyang suddenly sensed the malicious intentions from the next door, frowned, and glanced suspiciously to the right.

  Monzi was also on high alert, holding the little guy in his arms tightly.

  "Why are you here?" Jiang Yu asked from a distance.

  He was afraid of Yan Que, so he didn't dare to step forward, so he could only subconsciously tighten Lu Chuan's sleeves, as if he wanted to seek a sense of security from others.

  Lu Chuan, who was held by him, froze for a moment, looked at Jiang Yu's restless eyes, and then at Yan Que's gradually gloomy face in the distance, "You, are you afraid of him?"

  "No." Jiang Yu anxiously denied it.

  Lu Chuan stopped talking.

  Anyone with a discerning eye could see his fear of Yan Que, but Jiang Yu didn't admit it. He stood silently in front of Jiang Yu and helped him block Yan Que's sight.

  Lu Xue blinked her eyes, and couldn't bear to see Jiang Yu's timid appearance again. No one knew why Jiang Yu was so afraid of Yan Que.

  No one dared to ask.

  Lu Yan asked Yan Que, but Yan Que's mouth was tightly closed, and he refused to reveal a word.

  If Mu Er was still there, how could Jiang Yu be cautiously hiding behind others?

  Lu Xue's heart ached, she stepped forward first, squatted down, and waved to the little guy nestled in Meng Qi's arms, "Little Ji Pingan, do you remember me?"

  "Uh, hiccup..." The little guy hiccupped crying .

  The corners of Ji Zeyang's eyes twitched slightly, and he patted the little horn on his head, "Okay, don't cry, I'm standing here, no one is breaking your horn."

  "Bad, bad uncle, woo."

  Lu Xue couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear, she deftly turned the chubby boy into her arms, wiped away his tears, "Don't cry, look."