Requests!!! :) [CLOSED]

<Book will be Discontinued.>

Welcome to the oneshot request booth!

Here, you can request a story with any of the characters listed in the title of the story!

You can also request an AU if you give us the character's;
-Nickname/Name
-Personality (with an example)
-Main idea about the AU
-As well as any other details, tell us which ones you'd want to be more prominent in the story and such.

To tell us which genre of chapter you want your request to be with the list of markings in the story description.

Too lazy?
No Worries!
We'll just move a copy of it here for you guys, gals and
Non-binary pals! :)

{☆} : Song Chapter
{♤} : Gore/Violence
{♡} : Romance
{§} : Fluff
{◇} : Crackhead/Joke
{♧} : Angst
{~} : Spicy Chapter
{○} : Female Reader
{□} : Male Reader
{¤} : Non-binary Reader

If you want a different genre, just suggest your wanted option and we will add it onto the list!
(See note below)

Smut/Lemon requests are NOT going to be accepted. There will be a couple chapters that are lemons but those are written in our own time so that we aren't overwhelmed with horny people requesting them all over the place and we don't get uncomfortable.

Apologies to anyone who feels disappointed by this development.

For the song chapters, You need to list a song name and the name of the artist.
If we don't know the song you want, we'll still look it up and attempt to make the desired chapter but it might be a bit off from lack of knowledge.

We will always have the person who requested the oneshot's name at the top, to honor and adore their choice of chapter details.
We will always be greatful of requests because our imagination had been a little slow lately and this will really help us!

If you're new here, Welcome!! We are happy to have you.

If you're coming back to check if anything has been updated, Welcome back Friend!!

We would really appreciate if you comment your request on this page.
It helps us keep track of the requests and make sure everyone gets what they want!

You may also have more than one oneshot request, but the max would be once a week, saying as with the lack of inspiration, it might take longer than expected ti get a oneshot out.

If we become backed up with requests, we will be putting the requests on hold until we are done with the others, so we apologize if your request is taking longer than desired.
If this ever does happen, we will tell you at the top of this page, and take it down when the issue is over.
If you request something during that period of time, your request will not be taken into the que until after the backed up requests have gotten posted.

We will also add to the top of this page if we are on break. During this period your requests will be noticed but only start after the break unless we tell you otherwise.
You can still request, but please be patient with us.

That's about it, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

{AdoorableDoor}▪︎》