[Highschool AU Series:(Episode 2)]: The Bright Side of Things

<WARNINGS: SLIGHT CURSING, JOKINGLY SUGGESTIVE THEMES, ALSO! BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET CAUGHT LAUGHING TO LOUD AT NIGHT, IN SCHOOL, OR WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WORK!>

The bell had just rung to head to the next class and you were just about to exit the classroom door with Moon right behind you when a brightly colored blur rushes past the door.
Startled, you let out a small 'eep!'.

The blonde skids to a stop and rushes back to the doorway. "Sorry about scaring you!" He apologized.

He was wearing tan jeans and a yellow and red striped long-sleeve shirt, the sleeves being cuffed up which was somehow attactive.
His hair was really fluffy and would totally be long enough for a small ponytail which you found kind of adorable.

His sky blue gaze glanced past you to Moon and perked up. "Oh hey Moon! I was actually just looking for you." He beams.

Moon sighs as if this has happened many times before. "Don't run in the hallways Sun, you could hurt someone."

"Or yourself." Pepper added, leaning to the side to look at Sun from behind Moon.

"Which I feel is bound to happen. Also! Quit leaving us in your dust!" Another voice called from a bit down the hall where Sun came from.

"Ah, sorry Mint.." Sun scratches the back of his neck guiltily.

Mint soon came into view, he had black hair and magenta eyes which you found very pretty. He had on black jeans and a dark red turtleneck sweater, almost matching Pepper who was wearing black jeans, a dark gray band T-shirt, and a red and darker red jacket similar to Moon's but with stars instead of stripes.

Next to Mint walked a slightly shorter guy with fluffy hair that shone a shiny silver and one of the most enchanting pairs of lilac eyes you've ever seen.
He had on a white long-sleeve button up under a pastel blue sweater and blue jeans.
You couldn't help but to stare at his lovely eyes as he walked up to the door.

Only when he was probably 2 yards away did you realize he had caught your stare and was indeed staring back at you in confusion.
You feel your face heat up slightly in embarrassment as your eyes dart away from his face to your shoes.
You were rather grateful for the mask mostly hiding your face.
Mint and the other boy came up to the  group in the hallway outside of the classroom you were just in.

The silver-haired boy blinks curiously at you. "Are they a new person?"

Moon nudges you gently with his elbow. "I don't know, are they?"

You look to the side awkwardly before tilting your head back up at them to nod. "Okay"

"Okay what?" Moon teases you.

You huff at him making a small smile appear on his face. "Okay, I'll join your group. I don't know what else you want me to say dude." You retort, nudging him back making him chuckle.

The silver one's lilac eyes shimmer in excitement and he hops towards you and leans closer to you in curiosity. "Really! What's your name?"

You flush involuntarily and lean backwards a bit awkwardly. "Oh, uh-"

Moon puts a hand on your shoulder to reassure you. "Lunar, this is Y/n. They are a little shy so be mindful of their boundries."

Lunar nods and stands back so you can have your space. "She's really pretty!"

You lift a timid hand. "uh, I prefer They/Them." You hesitantly correct Lunar.

His eyes widen slightly. "Oh! Sorry!"

You smile softly under your mask, it showing in your voice. "It's alright, you didn't know."

"Well, you are really pretty though!!" He insists, feeling warm at your soft tone.