{¤}{~?}{♡}{◇} [Eclipse X Reader] Sticky Notes

<WARNING: CURSING/ PROFANITY, SUGGESTIVE THEMES,
OOC ECLIPSE, STATEMENTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU IMAGINE A SEXY AF ECLIPSE>

On a particularly quiet night you were out walking your dog; Fox, -who is a chihuahua mix-. He trotted down the sidewalk dragging you along behind him as you scrolled through your amazon music playlist trying to find a song to fit your mood.
Of course you went to the bottom where the most recent songs added were.

You noticed that you were about to cross the street so you look up from your phone to look down the street for any passing automobiles.
Once you've confirmed that the coast was clear you sped across the road.
You look back down to your phone and had just reached the bottom of the playlist then browsed the songs trying to determine which one would be better.

Before you were able to tap on the screen to play a song you felt strange, like you needed to look around.
You spin your head around slowly, turning your body accordingly to absorb your surroundings.
You realize that you wandered into the richer neighborhood near your own.

The houses here were huge and dreamy with 3 or more cars in each spacious driveway. You sometimes cut through here when walking to the stores which were located on the other side.
Most lights were out as most of the people that lived here were elderly couples that went to sleep early, the perfect place to peacefully take a walk when you need to get out of the house but you're an introvert.

The crime rate is pretty low considering how easy it could be to rob these people. Not that you've ever thought about robbing one of these houses. Anyways, your eyes land on a house with the light on in a room on the second floor.
Once you got closer you realized that someone was on the balcony.

You cautiously walk down the sidewalk, getting closer to the balcony.
You were staring at the person who was looking away from the sidewalk you were on. They were leaning on the railing with their elbows, their forearms crossed.
They seemed to be thinking while looking into the distance.

Once you passed the tall fence that encased their neighbor's yard you were finally close enough to see their features. He had black hair with scattered orange streaks, the vibrant color popping out in contrast from the black. His eyes were an enchanting gold that seemed lost in the stars as he gazed at them.

The light shining out from the room the balcony is attached to made his dark hair gleam. You felt weak in the knees as you observed him.
'God he's hot..'

Fox noticed him and started barking making the stranger jump slightly. You mentally scream in panic and grab Fox ducking behind the tall fence, clamping Fox's mouth shut gently without hurting him so he doesn't bark anymore.

Fox whined in irritation loudly at you for not letting him bark, making your heartbeat quicken.
'Fuck- he definitely heard that. Maybe he'll ignore it..?'

"Is someone there?" You hear a voice call out, most definitely the stranger.

You bite your lip anxiously, you debate with yourself wether or not to just run for it or say hi. You hear a door open and close letting you know he went inside and you let out a breath of relief. You turn and start walking back home.
You refuse to let go of Fox, instead using him as a huggable object to get your anxiety to calm down.

You freeze as you hear another door open and close, your grip on Fox tightens slightly making him squirm.
Fox wriggles himself free of your grasp startling you, you drop the leash and he runs off back to the house with the balcony.

You curse under your breath and run after him. "Fox! Come here boy!!"

When you get back to the corner of the fence you see the guy with black and orange hair kneeling down and petting Fox. You freeze and stare at him with wide nervous eyes.
You shake your head slightly trying to push away your anxiety.