{○}{§}{♧} [Sun & Moon X Shattered Animatronic Reader]

<Requested by By ; @aishavity
Thank you for requesting!>
<2164 words>

Your rusting hand shook as you grabbed a mostly used red crayon from the neglected floor. You dragged it across a piece of peeling yellowed wallpaper, adding a tick mark next to 2 others.

On the patchy blank spots around it where many other tickmarks sprawled out on the walls, made of different crayon colors. A lot of the markings where smudged and some of them looked dusty as the wax was catching dirt when they rolled on the floor.

Your shoulders shook as if you were sighing but only a stream of static sounded. You froze and brung a quivering hand up to grasp your stiff neck, joints creaking slightly.
A somewhat strangled cry of distress squeaked from your throat.

Your working eye widened in fear. You hoped this wouldn't happen. Your voicebox had expired. You gripped your throat in desperation trying to get even just a single word out.
A few moments of static and painful screeching sounds passed before even those died down.

You shook dreadfully trying to get any sound at all but all that was heard were your rusted limbs quietly rustling. The wires thrown about your legs were tangled in a way that it looked like you had been trying to fix them.

Half of your face was stuck in place, frozen in a tired expression.
You kept your battery charged by a single outlet in the corner. A cord was attached to it that trailed to your back.
Nowadays you could barely even stay awake, your systems were failing slowly, one by one.
Each worse than the last.

First, after a few months your fluffy white hair that the children used to braid and play with became dreadully tangled and fell out slightly in small clumps from lack of care. Then your soft outerlayer of foam that kept you comfortable for the children to hug and sleep on became loose and fell off of your limbs.
Your dress yet still intact looked worn and ragged, hanging off of your form loosely.

You had found an unused dusty mirror in the back of the closet and slowly watched yourself fall apart piece by piece.
Each time you broke a little you could feel your mental stability slip a little.

You began to claw at your throat trying to get to your voice box. You wanted to at least try to fix it but you'd have to reach it first.
Your artificial tear ducts caused your working eye to fill with tears. The water cascaded down your cheek as you scratched your neck, trying to open it.

The metal on metal made a horrid screeching noise that echoed in the closet, tormenting you.
You needed to fix yourself no matter how much it hurts. You need to stay alive so that when they find you, you can say goodbye before dissappearing.

That's all you wanted, to say goodbye.
You didn't get to say goodbye to all your friends or any of those wonderful children. You knew you couldn't leave the closet.
You would get in trouble if you did, they'd scrap you faster than you can say 'Nimbostratus' even if you could leave.

You desperately tried to open the door before but it was locked and you weren't built as sturdy as the other animatronics so you couldn't break down the door.
You could only imagine how sad the children must be without you.

You had told them you'd be right back after a checkup. You were even told it'd only be a checkup, boy were you wrong.
They simply led you here and told you to not open the door under any circumstances.
Of course you obeyed.

'The daycare must be so dirty and dusty! Once I get back I'll be sure to get to cleaning right away!' You thought to your self as tears fell from your face.

The loud screeching you were making caught the attention of a particular animatronic.
Sun followed the faint sound behind a few large foam blocks.
The sound was muffled and seemed to be inside the wall.