[Highschool AU:(Ep 4)]: I Guess Koolaid Is One Way To Connect With People? 🤨👍

<WARNINGS: SLIGHT CURSING, JOKINGLY SUGGESTIVE THEMES, ALSO! BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET CAUGHT LAUGHING TO LOUD AT NIGHT, IN SCHOOL, OR WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WORK!>

You quickly make your way to the cafeteria before Eclipse does and duck into a vacant corner of the spacious room filled with teens and tables. <Almost sounds like a board game I don't think I would wanna know how to play ._.;>

At first, nothing seemed to be out of place before you felt a shiver go down your spine and there's the soft breath of someone standing behind you. Before you could turn around, arms wrapped around your waist and whoever was behind you picked you clear off the ground, like a small dog.
Your heart nearly stopped beating, you were understandably terrified.

...Until you realized it was Pepper. Your fear quickly turned into annoyance. You still had to give him a piece of your mind about how he took a picture of you without your permission in 1st period.

"Hey!! Put me down you jerk! This isn't fair!!" You huffed in irritation, squirming in his grip to make him let go.

Pepper cackled as he held you up in a snug hug like a trophy in his arms, he was surprisingly strong with how easily he picked you up. Pepper ignored your complaints and carried you over to another part of the cafeteria where the other guys were hanging out, you still struggling in his arms.

"Hey guys! I found 'er!" He wore a proud grin, his abnormally sharp teeth shining in the light of the cafeteria.

Pepper dropped you when he reached the group. You let out a small surprised squeal when he suddenly let go of you and you lost your footing. Luckily for you, Moon was the closest one standing next to you besides Pepper so he reached over and gently grabbed the hood of your jacket, keeping you from falling on top of Mint.

You were still leaning forward, not having moved from shock of nearly falling on someone. Mint's purple eyes blinked at you through his messy black bangs as your wide eyes stared at him awkwardly. You two were barely even a foot apart as Moon held you up by your hood.

You eventually get your brain working again and give him a sheepish wave. "Uh... hey..?"

This formed a mildly amused look on Mint's tired and nonchalant face.

"Hi." He responded before Mint turned away from you to continue resting on his head on the table to take a nap.

Moon pulled you back up to stand by your hood but you instead end up involuntarily switching to lean backwards against him, almost falling again.
And again, Moon saves you by already having been standing behind you in the way of your doom.

Moon tilts his head down to peer at your awkward and shocked state. His lax stance straightens up slightly so that he doesn't fall over too.

"Nice of you to drop in." He joked.

You laughed awkwardly, smiling sheepishly up at him as your back leaned against his chest. "I mean it's not like I had much of a choice."

Moon gives you a nonchalant but amused look and places his hands on your shoulder and back, tenderly pushing you up from leaning against him and standing you up.

He pats your shoulder and chuckles. "Guess we have a new clumsiest friend Sun, Y/n's gonna steal your title."

Sun's eyebrows furrow and he lets out a little indignant scoff at Moon. "I am not clumsy! If anyone's clumsy, it's Lunar. He got his hair burnt by a toaster!"

Lunar let out a dramatic, comically offended gasp. "Don't point that out after we just got a new friend! That was like 2 years ago!!" Lunar whined.

"Actually, it was only 9 months ago." Someone interrupted the whines. The same someone you were trying to avoid earlier.