{☆}{♤}{♧}{¤}[Eclipse x Reader]: Amnesia Was Her Name

<The gore in this chapter is in the form of a car crash, if you cannot stand reading about these things please don't strain yourself.
We want you to be as comfortable as you can be here.
So please don't read this chapter if it gives you anxiety.>

•{1st Person: Y/n POV}•

I wake up to a dimly lit room, I groan and rub my eyes.
When I open them again I realize that I've been staring at a blank white ceiling.

I sigh tiredly and sit up with some complications but sit up nonetheless.
I look around the room.
The walls are blank and white like the ceiling.
I look to my side and see a heart monitor.

Wait- 'a heart monitor..?'

I stare at the line spiking up and down. I shake my head and stare at my hands anxiously. Miscellaneous wires and tubes were strapped to me.

'What happened to me..? Why am I here?'

I wince as a headache starts. I put the palm of my hands to my forehead as I grow dizzy.

I quietly gasp as my vision blacks out and my head hits the pillow once more. .

Amnesia was his name, he had beautiful eyes.

A lanky figure enters my mind. They were extremely tall and there were spikes around their flat face. <Why does that sound like I'm roasting him- I swear I'm not! 😭😭>

Their eyes were darkened and not visible. Their mouth was moving but not a sound came out besides distant muffled mumbling.

And every word he said, it was a little surprise

I feel myself take a step forwards and open my arms to give the figure a hug despite me not being able to move my own body.
The figure seemed to pause but then hugged me back awkwardly as if they've never hugged anyone before.

'Never hugged anyone before? That must suck.'

The strangely familiar voice that I've never heard before clears their throat and I sweatdrop. 'Right, sorry for interrupting your narration...and breaking the 4th wall'.

Despite not knowing what was happening and who this figure was I feel my face warm up at the contact from them.

Can't remember when I realized I was in love
(La-la-love)

'I guess I must have known this.. er, Animatronic? Before whatever happened to me..'

Can't remember who it was I was thinking of..

I tried to connect the figure with a name but my mind drew a blank.

Oh my god... oh my god

I started feeling a panic attack coming on as a bright light flooded my vision.

I squint at the irritating person above me. They were wearing a classic white coat so I knew it was a doctor.
They said something but their voice came out muffled as my vision grew blurry sgain.
The lights faded as did my consciousness.

The doctor said I had tomato loss

I think about it for a moment before just shrugging it off.

(All right)

I began thinking back to that somewhat charming animatronic.. he was so familiar but I can't place my finger on it.
He brought a sense of warmth and a fuzzy feeling in my chest when near me so my assumption would be that he was very close to me.