{¤}{☆}{♡}{♤}[Bloodmoon X Reader] Your Stupid Face

<Lets be honest here, Writers block is using me to mop the floor so I'm using song chapters so that you guys don't have to wait an unbearably long time for a chapter to be out.

Also my sleep schedule is garbage and I'm not planning on fixing it so the timing of replies and chapters will be all over the place.
But I will get back to you guys eventually.

please don't take it to heart if I don't reply to a request, I'm just stressed with other chapters I'm working on because it's taking everything to not just drop them and start over with something else.>

You start to fall asleep listening to Lunar rant about one if his games. You end up leaning against Bloodmoon who narrows his eyes and frowns when your shoulders touch.
He shoves you off and you get shaken awake but fall over anyways.

Lunar stops talking and tilts his head. "You okay Y/n?"

You groan and sit up holding your head in your hand. "Yeah, just tired.
But why did you push me Bloodmoon? You could have just asked me to move."

He huffs.
"We just really hate your face,
though we know that won't surprise you."

You sigh, irritated. "Oh yeah? Well I'm sure that there's at least one thing you don't hate about me."

He turns his head away, rejecting your statement.
"But, to us, your skin is one giant wart
And your laugh's one big snort
And you stink, so in short
We despise you"

You sweatdrop. "Well that's a bit mean."

He points at your face.
"You disgrace the human race
'Cause you're more of a mosquito."

You scoff and point back at him. "You're the oversized mosquito here buddy."

He snaps at your finger, attempting to bite it off.
"We would rather have the dentist and drill.
Then this swine in the swill
And if you were a bill, we would veto."

You hurriedly move your hand back to you as to not lose it to his fearsome chompers. "Jeez okay."

He pokes your forehead leaving a small pinprick from how sharp his claws are.
"And if the world was perfect, you would be gone without a trace."

You rub the spot of your blood away from your forehead with the back of your hand and shrug. "Probably."

He crosses his arms.
"But since the world could never be that great,
We'll just hate your stupid face."

You roll your eyes and Lunar frowns at Bloodmoon. "Be nicer to Y/n, they didn't do anything."

You pat Lunar's shoulder. "It's okay Lunar, he's just being a stick in the mud."

You get up and grab a bean bag to sleep on. You carry it over and hop on top of it then get into a comfortable postion. Letting out a relaxed sigh you give Lunar a thumbs up to continue talking.

After a while you fall asleep sprawled out on the beanbag. Lunar grabs a spare blanket from the foot of his bed and drapes it over you. After making sure you're comfortable Lunar turns on his gaming system, plugging in his headphones so the sounds don't bother you.

With Lunar preoccupied with his video games Bloodmoon was left to be bored sitting on the carpet. He flicks some of Lunar's figurines over out of boredom.
His gaze eventually trails over to watch you sleep.