{☆}{○}{♧}{♡}[Eclipse x Animatronic Reader] Fatal Ballet

<WARNINGS: MANIPULATION, THREATS, IMPLICATIONS OF HARM AND DEATH, TAUNTS, CHARACTER DEATH, VIOLENCE, DISMEMBERMENT, BEHEADING, LACK OF SYMPATHY,
EVIL BALLERINA!!!>

[Notes]:

<The reader is an animatronic modeled after a ballerina, similar to Ballora, but designed to be more like a ceramic doll, and there's not as many visible joints and finer lines in the exoskeleton that are almost invisible so that Y/n has a more approachable appearance.
Y/n also keeps their eyes closed but can open them, similar to Ballora.>

<Eclipse is hiding more of his backups and decided to hide a few in the auditorium. For plot reasons because it felt incomplete without a logical reason for him to be there.
The [Y/N] is also going to have four arms because it's cool af and because random character lore I came up with randomly. (It's not dramatic or angsty lore, it's just that Fazbear Co. Decided to make [Y/N] have her own dance classes that people can pay for so the extra set of arms is to help with positioning, balance, to multitask, and to catch people if they fall down {also to catch and maul intruders more effectively})>

<I know I've been gone a long time again (Big Sorry) but I'm not really gonna mention it so it doesn't get jinxed like it did last time 😅>

<Perspective is in 2nd and 3rd person. I got lazy with it.>

<3384 words (I hope this somewhat makes up for lost time)>

Song name: Fatal Ballet by merrilee
Requested by: roses_ember

◇》------------------------------------------《◇

Eclipse looked behind him as he stepped into the new auditorium in the pizzaplex. He figured it'd be a decent place to hide a handful of backups since the room just got out of construction and it'd seem unlikely that Moon would look here.

<My headcannon!: Eclipse's backups are little bitty miniature versions of his body that he mass produced so that when he dies he can move around as the bitty version of himself and get back to his base without too much issue.
I thought it would be an ironically  cute thing for the asshole of an antagonist like him to do.>

Eclipse let out an exasperated sigh and stumbled through the dark auditorium as his optics adjusted to the dim lighting. "You'd think with all the time they put into this room, they'd want people to see it..."

There was a very faint clicking sound as your silent motors wirred to life inside of you. Your tutu rotated slowly around you and your arched upper set of arms moved down to rest around your waist idly with your lower set of arms. You tilt your head to the side a little bit at the sound of his muttering.
You become curious of who could be in your auditorium at such an hour and feel mildly agitated about the intruder.

Her body twitches before twisting into an unnatural position, with her articulated feet in ballet slippers still on the ground and your four hands gripping the smooth tile, like you had fallen backwards. The front of your torso is facing the ceiling but your head is backwards, to be right side up. It was quite an unnerving sight to see the dainty looking animatronic get into such a position.
She then proceeds to crawl around, making sure to not scrape her tutu on the ground and staying silent as you scittered around your auditorium like a massive spider with six limbs.
<"MUSIC MAN?!?">