[Highschool AU:(Ep 3)]: I'm Not A Photographer But I Can Picture Us Together

<WARNINGS: SLIGHT CURSING, JOKINGLY SUGGESTIVE THEMES, ALSO! BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET CAUGHT LAUGHING TO LOUD AT NIGHT, IN SCHOOL, OR WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WORK!>

<Also yes, I made the title a lame pick up line, you're welcome ♡>

As you walked into your Photography classroom you could see that the desks were long tables lined up against each other to make 4 rows of computers going across the main section of the room.
It was a decently large room with a couple side rooms. At one end of the room there was a blank white backdrop for taking pictures.

Since Sun speedwalked you over here so quickly you still had a couple minutes before class started. There were a handful of students that had already chosen their seats at the computers. You choose a seat to the left at the front since that sort of placement usually fits you best.

After a moment someone sits in the seat next to yours. Before he sat down however, he looked down at you with a bored expression. "You're Y/n right?"

You were slightly surprised, nobody really knows you, to others you're usually just another student passing by. He takes out his phone, unlocks it and goes to the message app and turns his phone to you. On the screen was a picture of you that was taken earlier today. You stared at it before realizing that Pepper must've taken it from what angle the picture was taken from.

You glared at the picture. I'm so going to whine at Pepper later. "..Yeah, I'm Y/n."

The guy looks you up and down with a nonchalant, observing expression before looking away from you and sitting in his seat next to you.
"Mildly Acceptable."

You feel dumbfounded and blink at him in confusion, tilting your head slightly. "What?"

He doesn't look at you, instead ignorantly signing into the computer with his school account.
"You're just barely an acceptable person for me to pay attention to. You should really try to work on your attention span if you didn't hear what I said."

Your eyebrows furrow. Who the hell does this guy think he is?? "Oh- Um, Okay..."

You bite the inside of your cheek, your gaze lingers on him, finally taking in what he looked like.
He was surprisingly attractive despite being a jerk.

His fluffy hair was black with scattered streaks of orange, his bangs slightly covered his golden eyes but stayed neatly in place.
He wore slightly frayed and sun-bleached blue jeans, a plain white shirt under a plaid dark gray long sleeve button up with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.

You like his style but were rather taken aback by how bluntly self-centered he is. Then realization hit you. This must be Eclipse.

His golden eyes glance towards you making a shiver go down your spine.
"You're staring, do you perhaps see something you like?" He seems to be teasing you with a smug glint in his eye.

You turn your head away from him, quickly switching your focus to your computer, signing into your school account. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Eclipse pauses what he was doing and turns his head to you. "Oh really? Are you certain?" He was somewhat amused with your denial.

You're glad for your mask to be covering most of your embarrassment.
Your fingers lightly tap the computer keyboard while you were waiting for the computer to load up.

You took a moment before trying to respond, hoping he would lose interest in the topic... ". . .Well-"

...But he didn't. "I knew it. I mean, everybody likes to look at me, you're no exception." He boasts, an air of confidence and arrogance around him.